Appearance of the Dancer
'Just Dance 3'
The dancer, a woman, has short light-purple hair. She is in a blue and purple one-shoulder one-piece and wears what appears to be a dark-purple strap on her hips. She also wears a pair of red knee-high stockings, a pair of purple pumps, pink earrings, and a pink necklace.
In the remake, her face is less visible and it is easier to see the hole in the earrings.
The background is filled with blue barcodes. During the chorus, four price tags drop from the ceiling and begin inverting their colors. When "world" is sung, the price tags begin to swing. There are also purple neon lines near the base. The floor is reflective. Behind the barcodes is the dancer's reflection. In the remake, the price tags do not swing at all.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Put your left hand on your hip, and your right hand to your mouth. Both Gold Moves occur during B.o.B.'s rapping part.
Gold Move 3: Put your hands up and lean back. This is the final move of the routine.
Price Tag is featured in the following Mashups:
Price Tag appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves.
- Crazy Wings
- Shake It
- Price Tag is the first song by Jessie J in the game.
- This is also the first song by B.o.B in the series.
- "Damn" and "h*es" are censored.
- Some generic cash register sounds can be heard at the beginning and end of the routine.
- Coincidentally, the dancer's hair is the same color as Domino’s, but in the same style as Wild (in a bob).
- Throughout the song, the dancer’s reflection is seen in the background. However, at specific points, the dancer's reflection zooms in or out suddenly on the screens. It is a very glitchy transition when this occurs.
- There is a glitch; unless the song is used as the first song in any given Solo Medley, there is an extra reflection of the dancer in the background, and it is larger than the other ones.
- A sprite for this routine was accidentally left behind in the files for Just Dance: Greatest Hits and Just Dance Wii 2.
- In the remake, despite the fact that the dancer has been remade, when the dancer’s reflections appear in the background, the reflections are of the Just Dance 3 version of the coach. The face is still blurred out but some of her facial features are visible at certain points.
- In the remake, the reflections on the wall appear with a thick deep purple outline (like in the original version), although the dancer's remade outline is light blue and much thinner.
- On the Xbox 360, the dancer is in a different pose when she's seen in the coach selection menu.
- The dancer stares at the right of the camera the whole routine.
- The remade version of the coach originally had more visible facial features, and her outline was purple instead of aqua blue.
- The pictogram for Gold Move 3 lacks any glow.
- The number of counted moves is exactly the same whether scoring is done with a motion controller or a camera. Unlike most other routines, this one has no moves performed only with the left hand.
Official Music Video
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|