Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is shown to be a princess figure. She is wearing an orange short princess dress with vulturous orange ruffles. Her hair is put up in high hair and curls with a tiara. The coach also wears a necklace with a pink gemstone, two light green ribbons, dark purple tights, a garter, and red mid-high heels. Her glow is blue and her glove is hot pink.
The routine takes place in front of a giant purple chandelier, which sways and glistens during the routine. In the second part of the verses, it disappears and when the dancer points to the sides, a series of lavish luxuries, such as a present, a ring, and perfume, appear.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Put your hands in the air in a noble way.
Gold Move 3: Right after the coach runs close to the end, points your hands to the sides and lean forward.
- Primadonna is the second song by Marina and the Diamonds in the series.
- Along with Baby Girl and Die Young, Primadonna was one of the final tracks to be released as downloadable content for Just Dance 4.
- However, they would have also shared this record with So Good if it was released.
- Also, along with the same two songs, this song was accidentally released early for a brief amount of time on the PlayStation Network during late-March 2013 for Just Dance 4.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now menus, the song's title is shown as PrimaDonna instead of Primadonna.
- On Just Dance Unlimited, there was a glitch with this song; after playing the song, the avatar would not get unlocked. This was later fixed.
- This also occurred to Miss Understood’s avatar on Just Dance Unlimited, as the avatar did not get unlocked after playing the song either.
- On camera consoles, Gold Moves 1 and 2 as described by the pictograms are counted as a regular move; the move done afterward (described with a normal pictogram) is counted as the Gold Move instead.
- Some of Primadonna’s pictograms have a very small grey pixel on one of their arms.
- On Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited, the following lyrics were separated into two lines that were not separated on Just Dance 4:
- "Primadonna girl yeah" is separated as "Primadonna girl/Yeah".
- "All I ever wanted was the world" is separated as "All I ever wanted/Was the world".
- "But it’s always someone else’s fault" is separated as "But it's always/Someone else’s fault".
- "Got you wrapped around my finger babe" is separated as "Got you wrapped/Around my finger babe".
- "You can count on me to misbehave" is separated as "You can count on me/To misbehave".
- "Would you get down on your knees for me?" is separated as "Would you get down on/Your knees for me?"
- "Beauty queen on a silver screen" is separated as "Beauty queen/On a silver screen".
- "And I’m sad to the core core core" is separated as "And I’m sad/To the core core core".
- "Every day is a chore chore chore" is separated as "Every day is a/Chore chore chore".
- "Cause I’m a primadonna girl yeah" is separated as "'Cause I’m a primadonna girl/Yeah", with an extra apostrophe at the beginning of the line.
- "Take a picture I’m with the boys" is separated as "Take a picture/I’m with the boys".
- "Get what I want ’cause I asked for it" is separated as "Get what I want/’Cause I asked for it".
- "Not because I’m really that deserving of it" is separated as "Not because I’m really/That deserving of it".
- "Going up going down down down" is separated as "Going up going down/Down down".
- "Anything for the crown crown crown" is separated as "Anything for the crown/Crown crown".
- "When the lights dimming down down down" is separated as "When the lights dimming/Down down down".
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|