Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is shown to be a princess figure. She is wearing an orange short princess dress with vulturous orange ruffles. Her hair is put up in high hair and curls with a tiara. The coach also wears a necklace with a pink gemstone, two light green ribbons, dark purple tights, a garter, and red mid-high heels. Her glow is blue and her glove is hot pink.
The routine takes place in front of a giant purple chandelier, which sways and glistens during the routine. In the second part of the verses, it disappears and when the dancer points to the sides, a series of lavish luxuries, such as a present, a ring and perfume, appear.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Put your hands in the air in a noble way.
Gold Move 3: Right after the coach runs close to the end, points your hands to the sides and lean forward.
- This is the second song by Marina and the Diamonds in the series, after Oh No!.
- Along with Baby Girl and Die Young, this song is one of the final DLCs to be released for Just Dance 4.
- Also, along with the same two songs, this song was accidentally released early for a brief amount of time on the PlayStation Network during late-March 2012 for Just Dance 4.
- This is the only April DLC for Just Dance 4 that hasn't been recycled.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now menus, the song's title is shown as PrimaDonna instead of Primadonna.
- On Just Dance Unlimited, there was a glitch with this song; after playing the song, the avatar wouldn't get unlocked. This was later fixed.
- This also occurred to Miss Understood’s avatar on Just Dance Unlimited, as the avatar did not get unlocked after playing the song either.
- On camera consoles, both times it is performed, the first Gold Move as described by the pictogram is counted as a regular move; the move done afterwards (described with a normal pictogram) is counted as the Gold Move instead.
- Some of Primadonna’s pictograms have a very small grey pixel on one of their arms.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|