Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman with orange curly hair. She wears a golden yellow fringe dress with a pair of light green pumps.
In the remake, the coach now has a completely different color scheme. She now has red hair, an orange and red fringe dress, and a pair of blue pumps. Some facial features can still be visible.
The background in the remake looks more like in Just Dance 2, but the city from the Xbox 360 background can be seen.
There are 9 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 3, 5, and 7: Spin in a clockwise direction.
Gold Moves 2, 4, 6, and 8 (Note): Spin in a counterclockwise direction.
Gold Move 9: Put your hands up. This is the final move of the routine.
Proud Mary appears in the following Mashups:
Proud Mary appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here is the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Slow Snap
- Slow down
- Proud Mary and Ninja Re Bang Bang hold the tied record for the second most gold moves in one routine, with a total of 9 Gold Moves.
- However, Gold Move 8 is not counted as a move in Just Dance 2.
- Proud Mary is also the routine with the most Gold Moves on the Wii and PS3.
- There are a few mistakes in the lyrics:
- "Worryin’" is misprinted as "Worry in" the first time it appears in the lyrics.
- "keep" (from "Proud Mary/keep on burnin’") is misprinted as "keeps".
- "If you got no money" is misprinted as "’cause you got no money".
- A shortened version that starts in the middle of the song is used in-game.
- Proud Mary and When I Grow Up were used for a talent search.
- In the menu square in Just Dance 2, the coach is flipped, resulting in her glove being on her left hand.
- In the Just Dance Now pictogram sprite, it can be seen that even though the dancer’s color scheme has been changed to red with a blue glove, the pictograms are still orange with green arrows.
- In Just Dance 2 and Just Dance: Greatest Hits, despite the coach having a blue glove in the routine, the menu icon shows her with a green glove.
- Also, the arrows on the pictograms are green.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|