Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with black hair. He has a black and purple shirt with red and orange stripes on, as well as a pair of black pants, a pair of purple-and-teal shoes, and an orange key chain. He has a purple outline.
Black walls that change to purple and move around. Red crystals pump out of the ground and break constantly. The dancer flies through blue lines and gold broken glass.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine.
Gold Move 1: Throw your arms forward with both of your arms.
Gold Move 2: Point to your right with both of your hands.
Gold Move 3: Move your right arm in a semi-circle with your left arm down.
Pump It has a Mashup which is available on all consoles, but on Xbox is unlocked via Uplay.
- Pump It (JD3)
- Hey Ya (JD2)
- Dagomba (JD2)
- I'm So Excited (JD3)
- Rockafeller Skank (JD2)
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (JD2)
- Crying Blood (JD2)
Appearances In Mashups
Pump It appears in the following Mashups:
- Stir It Up
- Grap It
- Jump This Way
- The coach for this song is Mehdi Kerkouche, who also choreographed other songs such as I Don't Feel Like Dancin', Troublemaker, Don't You Worry Child and the fourth player of Walk This Way.
- The dancer resembles the following:
- The dancer appears on the front covers of both regions of Just Dance 3, with two gloves instead of one.
- A lot is censored from this song. Words that are censored are "Nig**s," "S**t," "A*s," "Joint," and "Da*n" when it's constantly said. This song is currently the most censored in the entire game series.
- In the Black Eyed Peas Experience, only "nig**s" was censored.
- "Drunk" isn't censored.
- In the trailer for Just Dance 3, this dancer is dancing by the logo. This is the second Black Eyed Peas song to dance by the logo. The first is the song rumoured to have been Let's Get It Started.
- The caption "Stir It Up" was initially named just as "Stir".
- On the PAL cover of the game, it has a different color scheme.
- The dance is HD Remade for Just Dance Now and the hair of the coach on the square looks oddly different.
- In the song's JDNow files, you can find an unfinished pictogram: it just has a light blue spiral arrow.
- In Just Dance Wii 2, the effort rating is raised to 3+. It's the only song in the game where its effort rating has been altered.
- The classic routine has 78 pictograms on Just Dance 3 and Just Dance Wii 2, and the Mashup has 85.
- Pump It's Mashup is the only one in Just Dance 3 with a tertiary color (blue-violet) in the background.