Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with dark purple hair. He has a black and purple shirt with red and orange stripes on, as well as a pair of black pants, a pair of purple-and-teal shoes, and an orange key chain. He has a purple outline.
Black walls that change to purple and move around. Red crystals pump out of the ground and break whenever the singer sings "Pump it!". The dancer flies through blue lines and gold broken glass during the start and the bridge.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Move 1: Throw your arms forward with both of your arms.
Gold Move 2: Point to your right with both of your hands.
Gold Move 3: Move your right arm in a semi-circle with your left arm down.
There is only One Gold Move in the Mashup:Gold Move: Move your right arm in a semi-circle with your left arm down. (Done by the dancer from Pump It)
Pump It has a Mashup which is available on all consoles, but on Xbox is unlocked via Uplay.
- Pump It (JD3) GM
- Hey Ya (JD2)
- Dagomba (JD2)
- I'm So Excited (JD3)
- Rockafeller Skank (JD2)
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (JD2)
- Crying Blood (JD2)
Pump It appears in the following Mashups:
- Stir It Up
- Grap It
- Jump This Way
- The dancer appears on the front covers of both regions of Just Dance 3, with two gloves instead of one.
- A lot is censored from this song. Words that are censored are Nig**s, S**t, A**, Joint, and Damn when it's constantly said. This song is currently the most censored in the entire game series.
- In The Black Eyed Peas Experience, only nig**s is censored.
- Drunk isn't censored.
- In several of the trailers for Just Dance 3, this dancer is dancing by the logo. This is the second Black Eyed Peas song to dance by the logo. The first is the song rumoured to have been Let's Get It Started.
- In the trailer that showcases Just Create, it's danced to by Harry Shum Jr., known for playing Mike Chang on Glee.
- The caption "Stir It Up" was initially named just as "Stir".
- This was the first Black Eyes Peas song in the series; it is followed by Mas Que Nada and I Gotta Feeling.
- On the Wii and PS3 version, the pink and purple squares appear before the XBOX version.
- On the PAL cover of the game, it has a different color scheme.
- Pump It's Just Dance Now filesshows an unfinished pictogram which is only a light blue spiral arrow.
- In Just Dance Wii 2, the effort rating is raised to 3+. It's the only song in the game where its effort rating has been altered.
- Pump It's Mashup is the only one in Just Dance 3 with a tertiary color (i.e. blue-violet) in its background.
- Pump It is the only English song to have a 3+ rating for Effort in Just Dance Wii 2.
- If you explore Pump It's Just Dance Now files, you will see that 3 moves are vulgarly named pumpit_fuck.msm, pumpit_fucktoleft.msm, pumpitfucktoright.msm.
- Sometimes, a weird glitch happens on the Wii: everything will freeze for a few seconds and then the routine will restart but it will be off-beat for the remainder of the routine.
- This is one of the seven songs that appear twice or more in a row in a Mashup - Kids in America in Rock Lobster The Power in (I've Had) The Time Of My Life, Beat Match Until I'm Blue in Oops!...I Did It Again, Dagomba in Pump It, Crying Blood in Pump It and Rockafeller Skank in Jamaican Dance.
- The dancer's face is invisible in his remake.
|Read in Other Languages|
| Deutsch • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語