Appearance of the Dancer
- Black hair
- Black and purple shirt with red and orange stripes
- Black pants
- Purple and teal shoes
- Orange key chain
- Purple outline
Black walls that change to purple and move around. Red crystals pump out of the ground and break constantly. The dancer flies through blue lines and gold broken glass.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine.
Gold Move 1: Throwing your arms forward.
Gold Move 2: Pointing to your right.
Gold Move 3: Record scratch.
Pump It has a Mashup which is available on all consoles, but on Xbox is unlocked via U-play.
- Pump It (JD3)
- Hey Ya (JD2)
- Dagomba (JD2)
- I'm So Excited (JD3)
- Rockafeller Skank (JD2)
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (JD2)
- Crying Blood (JD2)
Appearances In Mashups
Pump It appears in the following Mashups:
- Stir It Up
- Grap It
- Jump This Way
- The coach for this song is Mehdi Kerkouche, who also choreographed other songs such as I Don't Feel Like Dancin', Troublemaker, Don't You Worry Child and the fourth player of Walk This Way.
- The dancer resembles the following:
- The dancer appears on the front covers of both regions of Just Dance 3, with two gloves instead of one.
- A lot is censored from this song. Words that are censored are "Nig**s," "S**t," "A*s," "Joint," and "Da*n" when it's constantly said. This song is currently the most censored in the entire game series.
- In the Black Eyed Peas Experience, only "nig**s" was censored.
- "Drunk" isn't censored.
- In the trailer for Just Dance 3, this dancer is dancing by the logo. This is the second Black Eyed Peas song to dance by the logo. The first is Let's Get It Started.
- The caption "Stir It Up" was initially named just as "Stir".
- On the PAL cover of the game, it has a different color scheme.
- The dance is HD Remade for Just Dance Now and the hair of the coach on the square looks oddly different.
- In JDNow files, you can find an unfinished pictogram: it just has a light blue spiral arrow.