|This article is about Technotronic's song. You may be looking for M/A/R/R/S' song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man wearing hip hop styled clothes. He is wearing a yellow and lime green track jacket, a yellow necklace, green baggy pants, and green sneakers. He also has lime green flat top hair, and green sunglasses.
The base of the background is a greenish blue, with some green and blue diagonal lines. Various purple electrical waves are sparking.
In the remake, the walls are blue and there are some light blue lines that follow the beat of the song and appear at the start.
Pump Up The Jam appears in the following Mashups:
Pump Up The Jam appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Pec Push
- Gangsta Snap
- Push Pineapple
- Rip It Off
- Tough Guy Walk
- The dancer appears on the back and front cover on the PAL version of Just Dance. He appears on a lot of the promotional posters for the game as well.
- The routine from this song was used in the game trailer.
- Anything sung after the final "I want..." is not shown in the lyrics.
- The shortened version of the song is used in game.
- The second time "While your feet are/Stompin’" is sung, the lyrics show it as "While your fee are/Stompin’".
- The Beta coach was much brighter than his finalized appearance.
- The menu square uses this beta element.
- In the line "Get your booty on the floor tonight", "booty" is replaced with "body" in the lyrics.
- However, in terms of audio, "booty" can still be heard.
- The Just Dance Now remake was not finalized as of the major update on October 22nd, 2015. This can be assumed because the archives only contained a 56-seconds preview of the routine.
- This is the only case in the archives so far.
- The song itself in the preview sounds different, as if it was covered.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|