|This article is about M/A/R/R/S' song. You may be looking for Technotronic's song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a male astronaut. He has blue hair and his suit is red and orange with a blue robot face.
In the remake, he is in a darker shade of red and orange and his hair and robot face are now purple.
Just Dance 2
The background appears to be a space layout. There are many flashing lights in lines that flash quickly. A small circle moves along to the DJ scratches.
In the remake, the background changes colors during some parts, the circle is made considerably bigger, and the background nebula is made clearer. It gets more out of focus when the coach rotates his arms, and the asteroid are more reddish and less visible.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Whip an 'infinity' sign with your right hand.
Pump Up The Volume appears in the following Mashups:
- Barbra Streisand
- Built For This (Robots)
- (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life
Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
- Love You Like A Love Song
- What Makes You Beautiful
Pump Up The Volume appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves.
- Back To Front
- Man On The Moon
- Moon Walker
- Pump It Up
- Step From Space
- Along with Firework, Pon de Replay, and Barbie Girl, Pump Up the Volume was in the first DLC cycle in the entire history of the series.
- The dancer and background is a reference to the planet Mars, due to the fact that M/A/R/R/S is the artist.
- There is an avatar of this dancer in Just Dance 2014. To get it, players must get to level 450 on the World Dancefloor. It is also available in Just Dance 2015, where the player must partake in two tournaments in order to unlock it.
- In the Just Dance: Summer Party trailer, the coach is in front of the American Boy background. The pictograms shown in the clip, however, are from American Boy and not from Pump Up The Volume.
- The dancer appears in Built For This’ Mashup, which has the theme "Robots", even though he is not a robot.
- There is a lyrics error in the song: whenever "Automatic" is said, the lyrics say "Rhythmic".
- In the remake, the dancer no longer shoots spheres but rather a fading light effect.
- On the Just Dance 2 menu icon, the coach’s glove is on the left hand. This was later fixed in the remake square.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|