"Put Your Hearts Up" by Ariana Grande is featured on Just Dance Kids 2014.
Appearance of the Dancers
The lead dancer has short red hair, with a magenta dress and ballerina shoes. She resembles Ariana Grande's character, Cat Valentine, in Victorious and Sam & Cat.
The routine takes place in what looks like an American boulevard with many houses and palm trees. There is also a yellow butterfly from the music video.
The dancer is accompanied by a pair of female backup dancers, each of whom have long black hair in ponytails, black and white striped sweaters, black pants, and black shoes.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your arms up and slowly bring them down.
Gold Move 2: Put your left hand closer to your waist.
Gold Move 3: Put your arms down and shake.
Gold Move 4: Raise you arms.
- This is the second song by Ariana Grande song in the franchise, after The Way. It is followed by Problem, Bang Bang, Break Free, Into You, and Side to Side.
- The routine takes many elements from the music video:
- The heart theme is taken from the music video.
- The dancer resembles Ariana Grande from the music video, wearing a nearly identical dress, having similar facial expressions and also similar hair.
- The yellow butterfly that Ariana Grande releases from a jar at the beginning of the song is featured in the background of the routine.
- The backup dancers look like a boy from the music video, the only differences are that they are female, wear black berets and have differently colored hair.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|