Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman wearing a red jacket over a gold bodice. She also has a burgundy belt, purple skirt with yellow polka dots, and leggings the same color as her jacket. She also has maroon hair and shoes.
Respect is featured in the following Mashup:
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Funky)
- If the routine had been included in the series, it would have been the second song by Aretha Franklin in the main series.
- This is the ninth confirmed beta song in the main series after Shake, Let’s Get It Started, Jungle Drum, Let Me Feel Ya, So Good, Robot Rock, Man Down, All I Want for Christmas Is You, and Dancing Queen.
- Her skirt has the same pattern as the T-shirt of Diggin’ in the Dirt.
- As with All I Want for Christmas Is You, the coach appears in a Mashup despite having no official appearance in the game.
- A square for the routine was found in one of the Just Dance Unlimited promotional images.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|