Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani ft. Eve is featured on Just Dance 2014. .
Appearance of routine
The person and background is seeminly Egyptian with a blue Egyptian outfit and a gold hat. There is a throne in the background and male Egyptian silouettes that dance as well.
With A Chair
The person is female with curly hair, a crop top, ultra short shorts, and boots with heels. She's a black silhouette dancing with a small red chair. The background is very white and basic.
The song has 3 Gold Moves:
Gold Move 1, 2 & 3: Put your hands on the leg.
The song has a mashup, which is only unlockable in November.
- Rich Girl (JD2014)
- The Power (JD2)
- Walk Like an Egyptian (JD2)
- Feel So Right (JD2014)
- Fine China (Extreme) (JD2014)
- Crazy in Love (JD2)
- She's Got Me Dancing (JD3)
- D.A.N.C.E. (JD2)
- Wannabe (JD1)
- Wild Wild West (Extreme) (JD4)
- Funhouse (JD4)
Appearances in mashups
- Rich Girl (JD2014)
- Could You Be Loved (JD2014)
- Fine China (JD2014)
- Follow The Leader (JD2014)
- Prince Ali (JD2014)
- The With A Chair dance for this have very few counted moves, but it doesn't mean it would be difficult to get 5 stars on. The OK, Good, and Perfect moves and YEAH! gold moves are counted for much more points than in other songs.
- The With A Chair dance is probably shown in black, because the dancer opens her legs a lot, and the dance could've been too grown to actually show children playing the game. Hovewer sometimes her face is visible.
- She sits in the chair in the beginning and the ending, in both versions.
- It's a medium song even though it is marked as easy.
- The word fetish isn't censored despite being explicit and inappropriate. However, many people really wanted fetish to be removed.
- There is a Dance Mashup that the player can only unlock in November.
- The song won in Just Dance Awards on official Facebook page in category Most Outrageous Dance Routine.
- In the 2nd chorus of the Regular version, during "All the riches baby", the line immediately gets colored for a while, but then it returns white.
- The dancer actually looks like a dancer for entertainment for a king because of the clothes she is wearing and the way she is dancing.