"Rich Girl" by Gwen Stefani (ft. Eve) is featured on Just Dance 2014.
The coach is a woman in an Egyptian outfit and strongly resembles Cleopatra. She wears a golden yellow turban with studded jewels as well as a few bracelets on her both arms. She wears a teal bra as well as a teal flowing dress. She also has golden bangles on her ankles.
With A Chair
The coach is a woman with curly hair. She wears a crop top, a pair of ultra short shorts, and a pair of heeled boots. She's a black silhouette dancing with a small red wooden chair.
The routine takes place in an Egyptian palace. There is a huge throne in the background which has two blue flames on its handles, along with vases. Two male backup dancers can also be seen in the background.
With A Chair
The routine takes place in a whitewashed room. It is virtually empty besides for the coach and a red chair, and the shadow that the coach casts can be seen in the entire room.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Classic routine:
All: Put both of your hands on your leg, and give your leg a twist.
With A Chair
There are 2 Gold Moves in the With A Chair routine:
Gold Move 1: Swing your left hand in a curve over the chair.
Gold Move 2: Swing your right hand in a curve over the chair.
There is 1 Gold Move in the Mashup:
Gold Move: Very quickly, point out half of your arms. (Done with Fine China Extreme)
Rich Girl has a Mashup, which can only be unlocked in November.
- Rich Girl (JD2014)
- The Power (JD2)
- Walk Like an Egyptian (JD2)
- Feel So Right (JD2014)
- Fine China (Both Versions) (JD2014)
- Crazy in Love (JD2)
- She's Got Me Dancing (JD3)
- D.A.N.C.E. (JD2)
- Wannabe (JD)
- Wild Wild West (Extreme) (JD4)
- Funhouse (JD4)
Rich Girl appears in the following Mashups:
- This is the second song by Gwen Stefani in the series, after What You Waiting For?.
- The With A Chair dance for this has very few counted moves, but the "OK", "Good", and "Perfect" moves and "YEAH!" Gold Moves are worth greater amounts of points than in other songs.
- Because the coach sits in the throne at the back in the beginning and at the end in the Classic routine, this carries onto her appearance in the Mashup.
- It looks as if she is sitting on the disco ball in the Mashup because the throne does not come with the extraction.
- This song's With a Chair alternate routine won in the Most Outrageous Dance Routine category on the first Just Dance Awards.
- In the second chorus of the classic version, during "All the riches baby", the line immediately gets colored for a while, but then it returns white.
- The avatar shows that the coach has black paint on her face, like the dancers of Mamasita and Jasmine from Prince Ali.
- The coach's dress is lighter in her appearance in the Soundless Quiz.
- In the With A Chair routine, on the camera consoles (Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4), the gold moves are worth much more points (roughly 1000 points) than on the remote consoles (Wii, Wii U, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 [Move]), roughly 500 points. This is because on the camera consoles, less moves are counted for.
- In the Just Dance Now files, the song's .json file (the song's information file) says: ""JDVersion": 2015", meaning that the routine received some graphics updates in the game.
- The version of the song used in the game is the one from its music video.
- On the menu icon for the Chair routine, the coach lacks her glove.
- The Chair routine coach has a glitch: whenever she touches the chair, the touched parts turn black. Plus, her glove turns dark grey in some parts when she performs the ending pose.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
| January 2014 • February 2014 • March 2014 • April 2014 • May 2014 • June 2014 • July 2014 • August 2014|
September 2014 • October 2014 • November 2014 • December 2014 • January 2015 • February 2015 • March 2015
October 2015 • November 2015 • December 2015 • November 2016 • December 2016
|Read in Other Languages|
| Deutsch • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語