Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by four males.
P1 wears an orange tie on his head, a purple, shirt, purple and green pants, and purple and yellow shoes. His shirt has a green dragon on it.
P2 wears a cyan tennis cap, a cyan tank top, cyan jeans, and blue shoes.
P3 wears a blue and yellow tank top, yellow and purple baggy jeans, and yellow shoes.
P4 wears a purple and green shirt, a green vest with green and purple pants, and green shoes.
The background is red with gold chains. At the exclusive gold moves part, it turns black. At the end, it looks like a sunny field.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: These Gold Moves happen one at a time in the order P3, P1, P2, P4:
- P1: Push your hands in to the left twice.
- P2: Put your hands in front of you, then pull them back fast.
- P3: Bring your arms down and clap your hands.
- P4: Hit the air once with your right hand.
Gold Move 3: Put your right hand up and left hand horizontally, then hit your left arm.
- Rising Sun is the fourth song by EXILE in the Japanese series.
- Rising Sun and Night Boat To Cairo are the only Dance Crew routines with an effort rating of 3.
- Rising Sun is the only routine so far to have a difficulty rating of 3 and an effort rating of 3.
- The last 30 seconds of Rising Sun were removed from the routine.
- A move for P1 and P4 is described with a Just Dance 3-styled pictogram, in opposition to those for P2 and P3, made in Just Dance 4 style.
- A few pictograms near the end of the routine have two 4-point stars above P2's head.
| ||The Manual of Style has recently been updated, and this section of the article requires major reformatting to comply with the MoS. Help this Wiki by editing it.|
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|