Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man wearing a light blue vest with a purple shirt underneath it with a black tie, and a little gold chain is hanging out of a pocket on his vest. He wears long black pants with yellow shoes. He is also wearing a light green hat with a black stripe at the bottom circling around the hat. He also wears black sunglasses with a black watch on one arm.
The background is primarily a black and white street with buildings. Corresponding to the beat, lights illuminate some parts of the street. They can vary from yellow, white, blue, and pink.
During the chorus, the street's angle is sideways, and a big trail of yellow light comes from either to the left or to the right.
In the bridge, the background changes to a different street.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Hop to the right on your right foot while throwing your right hand up twice.
Gold Moves 2 and 4: Swing your right arm to a 90-degree angle above your head. The fourth gold move is the last move of the routine.
- "B**ch", "your body" (from the line "Your body is a ride"), and "damn" are censored.
- The dancer can be seen lip-syncing "damn girl", even though "damn" is censored. This is the second time a dancer lip-syncs a censored part, after the On-Stage Version of I Kissed a Girl.
- Risky Business was mentioned by Ubisoft from the ESRB label of Just Dance 2018, which referenced the following lyric from the song: "I could take you home, we could keep it on the low".
- Jorge Blanco was in the Argentinian Disney channel show Violetta.
- A preview of the gameplay for Risky Business had been posted by the Polish Just Dance Facebook page prior to the official confirmation in the other countries.
- In the official thumbnail the coach is in the same pose as he is on the album coach.
- Two pictograms for the routine are inappropriately called "badass_po_ar_sh" and "badassjump_sh_ju" respectively.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|