|This article is about Avril Lavigne's song. You may be looking for Skrillex's song or Joan Jett's song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a teenage girl with light blue hair shaved on the side. She wears a gray crop top, a spiky leather collar with rivets, ripped medium wash skinny jeans, a red flannel tied up around her waist, and a pair of black leather boots.
The background resembles a sheet of paper that constantly changes color. It shows many drawings relating to high school, such as a cheerleader, a rugby player, a boy in a graduation gown, many books, skulls, and clocks.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 3: Hit your right arm down twice, as if strumming an air guitar.
Gold Move 4: Drop your left arm, and raise your right arm up. This is the final move of the routine.
- Rock N Roll is second song by Avril Lavigne in the series.
- "Bulls**t" and "Middle" (from “middle finger”) is censored.
- The word "Motherf***ing" is replaced with "Motherfricken".
- The pictogram color appears to be reversed, as the arrows are pink (similar to the jacket the dancer’s waist) while the glove is black and the pictogram is black like the glove.
- In Just Dance 2014 and 2015, there is an error in one of the lyrics. The line is misinterpreted as "I'm never gonna to cover that tattoo," with an extra "to". This was fixed in Just Dance Now.
- The menu assets show the coach with a pink glow instead of a thick, white outline.
- Prior to Just Dance 2015, on motion-controlled version such as the Wii U or PlayStation 3, there would be two counted moves close together whenever the dancer swings her arms downward. Whenever these moves were enacted, the two scoring results will always be the exact same, such as both of them being a GOOD or an X.
- A pictogram of the routine is ironically named "imdumb_i".
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|