| ||This article needs more information! Please help by adding any relevant sources of information. Remember to cite when possible!|
Appearances of the Dancers
P1 is the robot from Rock n’ Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain). He retains most of his features, however, he does not have the face outline.
P2 is the coach from Livin' la Vida Loca. He retains most of his features. The main difference is that his hair and boots are black instead of brown, and his mask is orange instead of black.
The background is an oriental temple with a gong. The gong has a "JD" written on it, in reference to Just Dance. It turns blue and purple at nighttime when Rock n' Roll is playing, and it turns red and orange at sunset when Livin' La Vida Loca is playing.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Win all rounds against the AI with the Dancer on the left
- Win all rounds versus the AI with the Dancer on the right
- Win a round with a full life gauge
- Get the "Energetic" Dance style
- The battle is available from the start on the Wii U, but on the other consoles, it needs to be unlocked via the Mojo Prize Wheel.
- There is a glitch on the Wii version: if Livin’ la Vida Loca is chosen for round 1, the Rock n’ Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain) player will get OKs for the first moves without even holding the Wiimote.
- The position the dancers are in on the song's cover may or may not be a reference to Dragon Ball Z's fusion dance.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|