Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man. He is wearing a hot pink baseball cap, blue headphones and blue sunglasses. He is also wearing a purple shirt with a CD on it, green cargo pants, and pink and blue sneakers. His outfit cycles through random colors throughout the routine.
The background has studio-like sound mixers and blue lights.
In the remake, the lights are slightly more luminous.
There is only 1 Gold Move in the routine:
Only Gold Move: Circle your right arm up in the air four times.
Rockafeller Skank appears in following Mashups:
- This is the second song by Fatboy Slim song in the series, after Jin Go Lo Ba (Remix); it is followed by Sympathy For The Devil (Remix) and Body Movin (Remix).
- However, this is the only Fatboy Slim song that is not a remix.
- There is a screenshot that shows 3 beta elements; The lights in the background were brighter and there is a beta pictogram. The dancer is also in a slightly different pose.
- This is one of the eight songs that appears twice or more in a row in a mashup - Kids in America in Rock Lobster, The Power in (I've Had) The Time Of My Life, Beat Match Until I'm Blue in Oops!...I Did It Again, Dagomba and Crying Blood in Pump It, Rasputin in Tribal Dance, and this one in Jamaican Dance.
- The short version starts in the middle of the song, rather than at the start.
- The coach wears the same trousers as Move Your Feet.
- During the middle part, the beat triangle slows dramatically and even stops beating for a few seconds. This is the only song in the series to do this.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|