Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man. He is wearing a hot pink baseball cap, blue headphones and blue sunglasses. He is also wearing a purple shirt with a CD on it, green cargo pants, and pink and blue sneakers. His outfit cycles through random colors throughout the routine.
The background has studio-like sound mixers and blue lights.
In the remake, the lights are slightly more luminous.
There is only 1 Gold Move in the routine:
Gold Move: Circle your right arm up in the air four times.
Rockafeller Skank appears in following Mashups:
- Rockafeller Skank is the second song by Fatboy Slim in the series.
- However, this is the only Fatboy Slim song that is not a remix.
- There is a screenshot that shows three Beta elements; the lights in the background were brighter and there is a beta pictogram. The dancer is also in a slightly different pose.
- The short version starts in the middle of the song, rather than at the start.
- This is also the case with Proud Mary.
- The coach wears the same trousers as Move Your Feet.
- During the middle part, the beat triangle slows dramatically and even stops beating for a few seconds.
- This is the only song in the series where this happens.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|