Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman who has short baby blue hair, a blue jacket, a black top with blue stripes and black sleeves, blue/yellow pants, a cyan glove, and blue/yellow high-top sneakers.
The background is a dark purple room with shooting star animations, flashing lights, a spot light, and fireworks. A blue circle, and streaming neon lines with a lens flare, and a circle are in front of the dancer.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Point your finger to the right.
Gold Move 2: Spin your arms around with your left arm in a clockwise motion, and your right arm in a counterclockwise motion.
- Run the Night is the first song by Gigi Rowe in the series. It is followed by Got That.
- Run the Night’s appearance in the series was first teased by Rowe herself on Twitter. 
- The song was first heard in the Making Of A Dancer video posted by Just Dance’s official YouTube account.
- Gigi Rowe was involved with the behind the scenes of this routine.
- As seen in the concept art, the coach was originally going to have a ponytail.
- On the World Dance Floor, the avatar appears with red hair and a pink jacket (which inspired by the early version) when the feature is loading and when there is a Boss.
- When Run the Night was first released on Just Dance Now along with September and Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae), and the re-addition of Don’t Stop Me Now, the song did not appear in the Songs K-R section, nor in the Recently added section and in the Solos playlist.
- Run the Night, along with Te Dominar, were missing in the 舞力全开2017 songlist during the original release of the game.
- On June 8, 2017, both songs were added in a patch update.
- An early version of the routine is included in the Just Dance Unlimited servers. It features a different color scheme with pink hair, a purple jacket, black bra and sleeves, and darker pants, and the background is black most of the time.
- Along with them, there are also unedited menu assets.
- There are two pictos named after the Pokémon Magikarp. These are respectively named "magikarp_ar" and "magikarp2_ar."
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|