Appearance of the Dancers
The routine features two female dancers, both of whom resemble the members of Wink.
P1 resembles Shōko Aida. She has blue hair that is longer than P2’s hair. She also has blue hair clips, a blue necklace, and a blue shirt, along with a red skirt and purple high-heels.
P2P2 resembles Sachiko Suzuki. She has blue hair that is shorter than P1’s hair, a yellow hair clip, and a yellow shirt, along with a blue skirt and purple sandals.
The routine appears to be taking place within a hall with two long staircases. There are two fish for decoration behind the dancers (P1 has yellow, P2 has blue.)
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your right hands together facing to each other..
Gold Move 2: Bring both of your hands up slowly.
Gold Move 3: Put both of your hands together.
- This is the second oldest Japanese song in the Japanese series, being only younger than UFO.
- At some points in the routine, it appears like they're doing the chicken dance.
- Samishii Nettaigyo means "Lonely Tropical Fish" in Japanese, which explains the fish in the background.
- The dancers have a very realistic appearance, unlike the others coaches of the game.
- On hacked versions of Just Dance Wii 2 the title is misspelled "Samishii Nettaigyo" instead of "Sabishii Nettaigyo".
- The choreo mostly comes from the music video. However, some modifications was made to the routine to make it easier.
- Their dresses don't have the shine effect in the menu icon, and the fishes don't appear.
- The faces for both of the dancers in the routine never smile; the look on their faces remains the same throughout the entire routine.
- There is a pictogram error at about 1:40.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|