Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with short blue hair, a short strapless dress with blue and purple panels separated by white curls and a large blue crescent moon, and pink leg strap wedges. She has a dark blue outline.
In the remake, she now has a purple outline, her face is no longer visible, and she fades in and out (at the beginning and end) with a different effect.
Just Dance 3
The scenery is a mystic horoscope place, containing blue clouds, stars, and Zodiac Sign symbols on a circular floor. It has stars which light up at points of the song.
On the Xbox 360 copies and in the remake, the symbols are made more visible.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Raise both of your hands up slowly.
Gold Move 2: Raise both of your hands up and lift your right leg up. This the last move of the routine.
Satellite is featured in the following Mashup:
Satellite appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves.
- Blue Moon
- Circle The Moon
- The moon on the dancer’s dress stays before she appears and after she fades off.
- This song was the winner of Eurovision Song Contest 2010 that was hosted in Oslo, Norway, representing Germany.
- This is the first, and, so far, the only song from the Eurovision Song Contest to appear in the Just Dance series.
- Satellite was the first PAL exclusive, along with Marcia Baila.
- Even though she does not strike her hands together when she leans and opens up her arms, there is a strike command in the pictograms about the move.
- In the remake, the dancer glitches twice (with each time being about one frame) during the last chorus.
- There is an error in the lyrics: "Without your love love/Love love" should be "Without your love love/Oh love".
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|