Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. She is dressed in Oshare Kei fashion, a style of visual kei. Her hair has streaks of black and pink and is tied in two buns that pop out of her hood, while the rest of her hair is down. She is wearing a dark-teal hoodie edged with pink frills on the sleeves, a shiny pink skirt over a teal tulle skirt, purple and black fishnet stockings, dark purple socks with pink bows printed on them, and black shoes with yellow tongues and a pink chihuahua head on each of them. Her accessories include a large black belt with golden buckles, pink and yellow flower necklaces, and three studded bracelets.
At the beginning of the routine, the dancer walks up to a Japanese photo booth and taps on the screen. She is then transported inside it.
The background has bluish-purple stripes and a rainbow, while black-and-white objects fly around. Eight flying monsters wearing eyeball bows show up and fly away, and then more objects appear from the bottom-right corner and fly to the top-left corner. During the chorus' second segment, the background becomes a purple and red tunnel, with pink objects flying in random directions behind the dancer.
During the interlude, the background is black and gray. There are two thunderclouds appearing on the left and right side of the dancer. Thunder strikes and the black rainbow flashes its regular colors.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Quickly cross your arms to "slash" the screen.
Gold Move 3: With your left arm on your hip, swing your right hand in a circle, first towards your left hip, then your right.
Appearances in Playlists
Sayonara appears in the following playlists:
- Beats from the Far East
- Sayonara is the third song by Wanko Ni Mero Mero in the series.
- "Sayonara" (さようなら) translates to "goodbye" in Japanese.
- This song ties with Isidora for fastest BPM in the series at 203 BPM.
- Sayonara’s code name is "SayonaraRetake". This implies that the song originally had a different choreography, routine, coach and/or background.
- On the thumbnails for the preview videos, the coach has a higher saturation and is flipped making the coach appear on the other side with a lighter hoodie, differently designed bracelets and a larger black strand on her fringe.
- The coach appears in the background of Fire as part of the character selection screen.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|