The background looks like a gym, with weights and bench press machines. There's also other random things around, including a TV and boxes. There's also posters on the wall. The floor is blue, green, yellow, and orange vertical stripes with stars and the floor lights up.
- The dancer is a male.
- His hair is orange and upwards.
- He's wearing a green leotard
- Blue leggings
- Red sneakers.
- Pink sunglasses.
- The outfit inverts colours at times, flashing.
1st: Put your arms out while still slightly bent. Done during "And I still get service,WATCH!."
2nd: Point to the left. Done during "yeah yeah."
- This is the 2nd LMFAO song in the game series, the first being Party Rock Anthem from Just Dance 3.
- "Da*n," "Pimp," and "Pants" (only the second and third time said) are censored. Oddly though "cheeks" isn't censored because the singer referring to his butt. Also, "pants" can still be heard.
- "Pants" is not censored in the store preview.
- One of the posters on the wall is the 2nd dancer from The Final Countdown on Just Dance 4.
- Ironically, The Final Countdown and this song are both on Just Dance Wii U
- The dancer looks like the one from Pump Up the Jam and The Power, and the 2nd dancer from No Limit and Tribal Dance.
- This song is on Just Dance Wii U.
- The dancer starts off by turning on a camera. He turns it off at the end. Taking the appearance of a home video.
- This along with many other songs (Rich Girl, Nitro Bot) are the 2nd songs by the same artists. The 1st songs of the named artists are featured in Just Dance 3 which are Spectronizer, What You Waiting For, and Party Rock Anthem.
- In random times in the background the T.V. would turn on showing previous dancers and the dancer with purple hair.
- For the first gold move it actually is the move before the gold pictogram.
- Just like We Can't Stop, many people joked that he was twerking. However, unlike We Can't Stop, Sexy And I Know It might have really intended to do it.
- In the lyrics, when "Like Bruce Lee I got the glow" is said, the lyrics say it's "Bruce Leroy."
- This song, along with Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In, 99 Luftballons, and Istanbul (Not Constantinople), are free on Just Dance Now.