"Sexy And I Know It" by LMFAO is featured as a DLC on Just Dance 2014 and Just Dance 2015, and on the main tracklist of Just Dance Wii U, Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited and The Hip Hop Dance Experience.
The dancer, a male, has hair which is orange and spiked upward in a flattop. He also wears a green leotard which exposes his chest, as well as a pair of blue leggings, a pair of red sneakers and a pair of pink sunglasses. His outfit inverts colours at times, flashing.
The background looks like a gym, with weights and bench press machines. However, when the entire environment is taken into consideration, the background may actually be the basement of an apartment (because of the Dad/Mum sign). There are also other random things around, including a TV and boxes. There's also posters on the wall. The floor has blue, green, yellow, and orange vertical stripes with stars and the floor lights up at some points when the room dims, at one point dimming completely. One of the posters show the second coach of The Final Countdown. This can also be pictured as the dancer's "man cave". There is a box with an action figure of the dancer in it.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine;
Gold Move 1: Put your arms out while still slightly bent.
Gold Move 2: Point to the left with both arms while looking left during the line ''..... Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle Yeah!''
Sexy And I Know It appears in the following Mashups:
- Animals (Club)
- Drop the Mambo (Don't Touch)
- I Gotta Feeling (Hops & Jumps)
- I Love It (Best Of JD 2014)
- You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Funny Guys)
Sexy And I Know It appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves.
- Insane Fitness
- Look My Swag
- Look My Hair
- Sexy Mill
- Shuffling Workout
- Weird Fitness
- Weird Rythme
- You Know Me
- This is the second song by LMFAO in the series; it follows Party Rock Anthem from Just Dance 3.
- "Damn," "Pimp," and "Pants" (only the second and third time sung) are censored. Strangely, "cheeks" isn't censored even though the artist was referring to his rear. Also, some of "pants" can still be heard as if the artist bit his tongue saying it.
- "Pants" is not censored in the store preview.
- None of these were censored in Just Dance Now during the beta and its early official release, but the lyrics still had "..." replacing the words. This was changed later on.
- The video camera sound effects were removed on Just Dance Now.
- This was fixed with the censoring in mid to late October.
- One of the posters on the wall is the P2 from The Final Countdown on Just Dance 4.
- Coincidentally, The Final Countdown and this song are both on Just Dance Wii U.
- The dancer has similarities to Pump Up the Jam and The Power, and P2 of No Limit and Tribal Dance.
- The dancer starts off by turning on a camera. He turns it off at the end, which makes the dance take the appearance of a home video.
- This, along with Rich Girl and Nitro Bot are the second songs by the same artists (Gwen Stefani and Sentai Express respectively). The first songs of the named artists are featured in Just Dance 3 and are Spectronizer, What You Waiting For?, and Party Rock Anthem.
- In random times in the background the T.V. would turn on showing previous dancers and the dancer with purple hair.
- In one single scene, the coach for this very song flashed for a second.
- For the first gold move it actually is the move before the gold pictogram.
- Just like We Can't Stop, many people joked that he was twerking. However, unlike We Can't Stop, Sexy And I Know It might have really intended to do it.
- The line "Like Bruce Lee I got the glow", is misspelled as "Like Bruce Leroy i got the glow" in-game.
- By the right side of the room is a huge box with a big 'action figure' of the coach.
- The caption Sexy Mill was initially named Sexy Shakes, as shown in an early Party Master Mode for Summer.
- This is the first and only song outside of Just Dance 2015 to have a Community Remix.
- The song's Community Remix was originally scheduled to premiere on the October 10th, 2014 on Just Dance Now; however, it was released a while later than the scheduled day.
- A user that wears an outfit similar to She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) appears in the Community Remix.
- The Community Remix for this song is currently the only one to have split-screens and to show the dancer throughout the routine.
- The dancer looks similar to the people in the music video.
- His hair is in a similiar style to that of We R Who We R's.
- The routine uses one of the moves from a beta dancer on Just Dance 2014.
- On the Wii version of Just Dance 2015 and in later games, Sexy And I Know It is misspelled as Sexy And I know It.
- On Just Dance 2016, its avatar is mistakenly placed in the Just Dance 4 avatar section when it's unlocked.
- For some reason, on the Community Remix avatar on Just Dance Now, it can be seen that the dancer's avatar has slightly different shaped shades, along with more longer and detailed hair. Also, the avatar's chin outline is in a shade of dark orange instead of lime green.
|Dancing Diva • High Light High Life • Little Apple • Us Under The Sunshine|
|Songs in The Hip Hop Dance Experience|
| 1 Thing • 1, 2 Step • Airplanes • Bad Girls • Blow The Whistle • B.O.B • Creep • Danger (Been So Long) • Day 'n' Nite|
Down • Drop It Like It's Hot • Funkdafied • Got Your Money • Hard • Hip Hop Hooray • Hot in Herre • If It Isn't Love
Ignition (Remix) • International Love • It Takes Two • It's Tricky • Lean Back • Lollipop • Look at Me Now • Me & U
Moment 4 Life • Over • Rapper's Delight • Replay • Return of the Mack • Run It! • Say Aah • Sexy And I Know It
She Wants to Move • So Good • Tipsy • Vivrant Thing • Wild Ones • Work Hard, Play Hard • You're a Jerk
|Read in Other Languages|
| Deutsch • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語