|This article is about Walk The Moon's song. You may be looking for The Black Eyed Peas' song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a woman and a man.
P1 is a woman who has short black hair. She wears a pink shirt with a yellow square on it, red shorts, teal knee-high socks, and blue shoes.
P2 is a man who has black hair with a mustache and beard. He wears a teal shirt with a pocket. The shirt has multicolored squares at the end of his sleeves, pocket, and collar. He also wears some blue jeans and pink shoes.
The routine takes place in front of a psychedelic background featuring floating shapes in different colors. The rest of the background is completely white.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: P1, put your hand up so it faces P2's face, and P2, throw your arms out.
Gold Move 3: Put your right hand above your eyes, as if you are trying to look at something in the distance.
Gold Move 4: Cover your mouth with both of your hands.
Shut Up and Dance appeared in these following Mashups:
- What Is Love (Icebreakers)
- Royal Key
- This song was originally leaked by German gaming websites on December 23, 2015.
- However, the articles about the song were taken down about a week later, and the song was only leaked on the German websites.
- This song was listed along with the other new December 2015 songs for Just Dance Unlimited, suggesting that it was originally planned to be released then.
- In the coach selection screen of the routine, P1’s glove is a light-red color and P2’s glove is darker.
- The routine has some texturing glitches; for example, when the dancers touch the ground, P1’s glove will turn light blue and her right sock will turn black.
- There is an error in the lyrics; My discothèque is misinterpreted as My disco tec.
- In the preview gameplay from Just Dance’s channel, the beta Gold Move effect is used.
- When Gold Move 4 occurs, the gold move effect is delayed for a short amount of time.
- It is hard to see the Gold Move effect during the dance, because of the white background and the visual effects.
- During the guitar solo, there is a pictogram that is wrongly recycled: it tells the players to run towards each other although the players are just close.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|