|This article is about Walk The Moon's song. You may be looking for The Black Eyed Peas' song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a woman and a man.
P1 is a woman who has short black hair. She wears a pink shirt with a yellow square on it, red shorts, teal knee-high socks, and blue shoes.
P2 is a man who has black hair with a mustache and beard. He wears a teal shirt with a pocket. The shirt has multicolored squares at the end of his sleeves, pocket, and collar. He also wears some blue jeans and pink shoes.
The routine takes place in front of a psychedelic background featuring floating shapes in different colors. The rest of the background is completely white.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: P1, Put your hand up so it faces P2's face. P2, Throw your arms out.
Gold Move 3: Put your right hand above your eyes, as if you are trying to look at something in the distance.
Gold Move 4: Cover your mouth with both of your hands as if you said a bad word you didn't mean to say
Shut Up and Dance appeared in the following Mashups:
- What Is Love (Icebreakers)
Shut Up and Dance appears in the following Dance Quest map:
- Royal Key
- This song was originally leaked by German gaming websites on December 23, 2015.
- However, the articles about the song were taken down about a week later, and the song was only leaked on the German websites.
- This song was listed along with the other new December 2015 songs for Just Dance Unlimited, suggesting that it was originally planned to be released then.
- In the coach selection screen of the routine, P1’s glove is a light-red color and P2’s glove is darker.
- Both dancers have a glitch with their gloves in the routine. The first time the dancers go to the floor during the line, "We took the floor and she said", P1’s glove turns cyan, and P2’s turns black when the dancers spin during the third chorus.
- There is an error in the lyrics; "My discothèque" is misspeled as "My disco tec".
- In the preview gameplay from Just Dance’s channel, the beta Gold Move effect is used.
- When Gold Move 4 occurs, the gold move effect is delayed for a short amount of time.
- It is hard to see the Gold Move effect during the dance, because of the white background and the visual effects.
- During the guitar solo, there is a pictogram that is wrongly recycled: it tells the players to run towards each other although the players are just close.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|