Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a chubby man who has green hair in a bun, green clothes and green socks.
In the background there are glowing triangles, colored lines and squares.
This song has 4 Gold Moves, all of which are the same:
All: Slowly make a circle with both of your hands.
Skin-To-Skin appears in the following Mashups:
Skin-To-Skin appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Bring It Back
- Heavy Punch
- Knees Up
- Point 'N' Punch
- Push Down
- Step Clap
- Stretch 'N' Point
- Skin-To-Skin is one of the many songs by Sweat Invaders.
- The song and dance routine look like workout training, or like Sweat Mode from Just Dance 4.
- Though the "singer" speaks, the words are not translated into lyrics.
- In Just Dance 3 this song is not included in the DLC Packs featuring the Sweat Invaders' songs from that game. This could be because it's from Just Dance 2
- This song holds the record for the longest continuous appearance in a single Mashup: he lasts for 45 seconds in Jump (For My Love)’s Sweat Mashup.
- The arrows of the pictograms are purple, despite the fact that the coach's glove is blue.
- The song is featured in a Just Dance 3 DLC Pack named "St. Valentine's Day", along with Why Oh Why and Katti Kalandal; even though, this routine isn't love-themed.
- Before he starts to punch, the coach messes up with his footing.
- This is the third song to feature a chubby dancer. It is preceded by Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) and You Can't Hurry Love, and followed by Gold Dust and Hit The Road Jack.
- In Just Dance: Summer Party, the coach is forced to stay in the middle of the screen "similar to Just Dance 4 Puppet Master Modes).
- Two pictograms of the routine have incorrect colouring: the white shading should be placed around their head and forearms, but it is placed more under. This only happens in Just Dance 3; the Just Dance 2 version had completely different pictograms for this part.
- In Just Dance 2, the coach is edited in order to make him stay in the middle of the screen.
- This does not happen in Just Dance 3.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|