Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer, a model, has long curly dark purple hair in a tie-up. She wears a short cocktail strapless frilly shades-of-blue dress, a sky blue bracelet on her right wrist as well as a pair of sky blue pumps.
The routine takes place in a dark room with colored geometrical shapes moving around in different ways. During the course of the routine, the word "GLAM" can be seen spelled letter by letter in the background.
There are 6 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Move your right hand to the right and bring your left hand from in front of your chest to the left.
So Glamorous appears in the following Mashups:
- All About That Bass (Divas)
- Animals (Club)
- Balkan Blast Remix
- I Gotta Feeling (Hops & Jumps)
- Stadium Flow (High Energy Girls)
- Summer (Girls Power)
- Want To Want Me
So Glamorous appears in Party Master Modes. Here are captions attributed to her moves.
- Be The Wind
- Glamorous Jump
- Glamorous Shake
- Glamorous Walk
- Pretentious Girl
- Too Cool For You
- The dress the coach is wearing was presented in a fashion show.
- This is the twelfth song to come from APM Music, and the only song in Just Dance 4 (barring recycled DLC) to come from a stock production music library. Like all other APM Music songs in the series, a Ubisoft artist pseudonym is credited as the artist instead of the original composers.
- In the PS3 store on Just Dance 4, the dancer has a lighter color scheme in the menu icon.
- The preview also shows that the video and audio are out of sync.
- The song’s code name does not have "DLC" at the end, although it was actually released as a DLC in the game.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|