"Some Catchin’ Up To Do" by Sammy is featured on Just Dance 4.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman. She has neat purple hair that is tied up, and wears a blue dress with red-and-purple square patterns, knee-high red socks, and a pair of blue sneakers.
The background starts off as a field under a dark night sky with some plots of heart flowers. The scene switches to a background with circle lights which flash brightly.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Put your left hand by your left hip and do a peace sign with your right hand. The second gold move is the final move of the routine.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get 5 stars on the Dance Mash-Up
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Great Finisher" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "Hey Babe" is sung
Some Catchin’ Up To Do is featured in the following Mashup:
Some Catchin’ Up To Do appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Waitress Walk
- This is Sammy’s first song in the series. It is followed by Miss Understood in Just Dance 2014, where she is credited as "Sammie" (which is her birth name).
- There is a glitch affecting this routine; sometimes, after playing this song, the coach from Moves Like Jagger will appear on the score screen instead of the correct one.
- Additionally, the coach’s glove often fuses together with a small portion of the arm.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|