Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman with blue hair who wears a yellow headband, some pink earrings, a yellow half sleeve dress with crazy blue and pink circles, and orange stiletto boots.
P2 is a man with yellow hair who wears an orange blazer, a purple button shirt, pink and purple pinstripe pants, and white shoes. In the remake, he wears blue shoes instead.
The background is mostly blue with some stage lights, the legs of two women (each on one side) kicking their legs onto pistols.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine.
All Gold Moves: Throw your arms out in a downward semi-circle.
- In the Beta version, there were incorrect pictograms from I Want You Back; this was fixed in the final version.
- These may have been used as placeholders during development.
- There is a photo that shows the cover of the game with these two dancers in a different color scheme.
- This is one of few routines in which all the dancers have the exact same glove color, which is fuchsia.
- In the preview video, there are completely different score tracks with different scores design. It is most likely an early Beta, since there is "GREAT" instead of "GOOD" (like in Just Dance) and there is a lack of Gold Moves.
- These Beta elements can also be seen in the first trailer of the game.
- The score design has been changed for unknown reasons, likely because it was too complex.
- The background was different in its beta stage.
- In the files, there are different 3D-style pictograms that resemble Just Dance pictograms: this means that the pictograms from this game were not going to be radically different.
- In addition, there are three other pictograms that are not transparent.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|