Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are teenage girls with carnival masks and crowns.
P1 has raspberry hair in pigtails. She wears a yellow and reddish pink carnival crown, an orange mask, an orange dress with reddish pink designs, folly knee-length socks, and red platform sneakers.
P2 has short fuchsia hair. She wears a purple and fuchsia carnival crown, a purple mask, an electric crimson top with a purple bolero, purple shorts, and purple and pink wedged boots.
The background is a photo presentation, but instead of photos, backgrounds from other songs in the game are shown. The backgrounds shown are:
- Dagomba, where orange tree leaves are falling.
- Rasputin, where it is snowing.
- It's Raining Men, where it is raining.
- Katti Kalandal, with confetti raining.
Gold MovesThere are a total of 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All: Bring down both arms, one at a time, starting with your right arm.
- The shoes of the coaches have large platforms; in fact, they are inspired from a real kind of shoes that the Spice Girls have spread while they were famous.
- The dancers mess up on some moves during the chorus.
- This is one of the last DLCs of Just Dance 2, along with Come On Eileen and Song 2.
- This is the second song by the Spice Girls in the series after Wannabe in Just Dance.
- It is the only of the two to be a DLC.
- Katti Kalandal’s background is in nighttime instead of sunset.
- The song references Kung Fu Fighting and Dancing Queen.
- Coincidentally, Kung Fu Fighting was also a Just Dance 2 DLC.
- In the Just Dance Now remake, falling elements are no longer present in the background image and they fall slower. Also, the slide showing the title of the song is still in black and white at the end instead of being colored, and the coaches fade away normally instead of fading with a burning light effect.
- This is one of 5 Just Dance 2 songs that did not appear in Just Dance: Summer Party. Along with:
Official Music Video
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|