"Suirenka" by ShonanNoKaze is featured on Just Dance Wii 2.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a young man that has short red hair and an orange beard. He wears a pair of red sunglasses, a purple and orange jacket over a magenta shirt, a light blue necklace, a light blue glove, a pair of cheetah spotted pants, and a pair of orange shoes.
It looks like a disco with a Japanese shining sign and a DJ. Sometimes three men that look similar to the dancer appear behind him while waving handkerchiefs. The far back of the background also features a red fabric display with "wind" written in Traditional Chinese.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Move your right hand on your face from the left to the right.
Gold Move 2: Open your right hand as if you're holding a mobile phone.
- The name of the song translates to Nymphaeaceae (the scientific term for water lilies).
- The dancer looks wider in the gameplay than in the menu.
- The lyric BOO has two down arrows, indicating that you have to point your thumbs down.
- This is one of the most exhausting routines ever made, with an effort of 3+. Body & Soul and We Can Fly have an effort of 3+ as well.
- This song was shortened for the game. The original length is about 6 minutes and 50 seconds.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|