Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a man with short red hair, a faded pink dress shirt, brown pants, a brown bow tie, brown suspenders, and red and white shoes. He also has an orange outline.
The background has round circus-like snails, and an assortment of shapes appearing behind the dancer and after the line "Superstition ain't the way". Glowing colorful circles appear at the base like in Troublemaker. The background also has tones of Aztec drawings. In later copies of Just Dance 4, and in the routine's other appearances, the lights glow brighter.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 4: Complete a clockwise spin. It occurs during the line "Superstition ain't the way".
Gold Move 3: Shake your arms vigorously.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "In rhythm" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "When you believe in things" is sung
Superstition appears in the following Mashups:
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough (Funky)
- Asereje (The Ketchup Song)
- Beware of the Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)
Diamonds (Fashionable Men)
- Fancy (Retro Men)
- Hit ’Em Up Style (Oops!)
- It’s My Birthday (Suit Up!)
- I Will Survive
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- Prince Ali
- RADICAL (Back In The Day)
- Stuck On A Feeling (Suit Up!)
- Wild Wild West
Superstition appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Double Boogie
- Slide Walk
- Soul Clap
- Soul Combination
- Soul Snap
- Retro Running
- Rolling Hands
- The difficulty level for Superstition is the only one which has been changed to a higher level on Just Dance Wii U.
- The coach appears in a photo of the background for Want U Back.
- In all of the Just Dance 4 Mashups that this coach appears in, the pictograms have aqua arrows instead of orange arrows seen in the original.
- The avatar has a lime green outline, although the coach actually has an orange outline.
- The dancer originally had a different color palette; this element appears in the Puppet Master Modes of Ain’t No Other Man and We No Speak Americano when selecting a pose for Strike The Pose.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|