"Surfin' Bird" by The Trashmen is featured on Just Dance.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man wearing a black and white hat, a pair of glasses, a pair of black-framed glasses, a tuxedo with a tie, black plants, and black shoes. In the remake, his skin and outfit are more realistic and he is given a faded pink outline.
The background appears to be some kind of formal border. The border is olive green with black outlines.
The background is very similar; however, there are some black dots that fly quickly to the right. During the surfing part, the dots move to the top of the screen; after it, the dots move to the left.
There is one Shake Move in this routine:
Shake Move: Bend over and then swing both of your hands up and down.
- This is one of the only coaches that has only one color besides white (Black), along with Girls Just Want to Have Fun (Pink) and Womanizer (Blue).
- The beta version was going to have a different background. It was a pixelated black wide ongoing road; it was changed for reasons unknown.
- This song's shake move lasts for the longest period of time as compared to all the other shake moves on the game.
- The dancer has the darkest color scheme compared to all the neon on the other dancers.
- This song has one of the lowest amounts of pictograms in the game (after Mashed Potato Time, which has only twenty-six). This routine has a total of thirty-nine.
- As with the other remakes from Just Dance, the remade coach has a bad flickering effect.
- Although the pink and purple colors appear in the square remake, they are not present in the routine.
- This is one of the six dancers from the first Just Dance which were never used in Puppet Master Modes or Mashups. The others are: Bebe, Lump, Womanizer, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, and Groove Is In The Heart.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|