Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man wearing a black and white hat, a pair of black-framed glasses, a tuxedo with a tie, black pants, and black shoes.
In the remake, his skin and outfit are more realistic, and he is given a faded pink outline. The black areas are a bit darker.
The background appears to be some kind of formal border. The border is olive green with black outlines.
The background is very similar; however, there are some black dots that fly quickly to the right. During the surfing part, the dots move to the top of the screen; after it, they move to the left. The dots also get larger when "bird" is sung, and shrink when there are no lyrics.
There is 1 Shake Move in this routine:
Shake Move: Bend over and then swing both of your hands up and down.
- Surfin’ Bird is one of the coaches that has only one color besides white (black), along with Girls Just Want to Have Fun (pink), and Womanizer (blue).
- However, the remake gives the coach a pink outline, thus giving him three colors instead of two.
- The beta version was going to have a different background. It was a pixelated black wide ongoing road; it was changed for unknown reasons.
- The Shake Move for Surfin’ Bird lasts for the longest period of time as compared to every other Shake Move.
- The dancer has the darkest color scheme compared to all the other dancers in Just Dance that have neon clothing.
- As with the other remakes from Just Dance, the remade coach has a heavy flickering effect.
- Although the pink and purple colors appear in the remade menu icon, they are not present in the actual gameplay.
- This is one of the six dancers from the first Just Dance which have never been used in Puppet Master Modes or Mashups. The others are Bebe, Lump, Womanizer, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, and Groove Is In The Heart.
- At 2:02, Surfin’ Bird is the shortest song in the Just Dance.
- Because of it being the first in the Just Dance menu to have Shake Moves, it is the first song in the series to have Shake Moves.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|