Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man wearing a black and white hat, a pair of glasses, a pair of black-framed glasses, a tuxedo with a tie, black plants, and black shoes. In the remake, his skin and outfit are more realistic and he is given a faded pink outline.
The background appears to be some kind of formal border. The border is olive green with black outlines.
The background is very similar; however, there are some black dots that fly quickly to the right. During the surfing part, the dots move to the top of the screen; after it, the dots move to the left. The dots also get larger when "bird" is sung, and shrink when there is no lyrics.
There is one Shake Move in this routine:
Shake Move: Bend over and then swing both of your hands up and down.
- Surfin’ Bird is one of the only coaches that has only one color besides white (Black), along with Girls Just Want to Have Fun (Pink) and Womanizer (Blue).
- However, the remake gives the coach a pink outline, thus giving him 3 colors instead of 2.
- The beta version was going to have a different background. It was a pixelated black wide ongoing road; it was changed for reasons unknown.
- This song's shake move lasts for the longest period of time as compared to all the other shake moves on the game.
- The dancer has the darkest color scheme compared to all the neon on the other dancers.
- This song has one of the lowest amounts of pictograms in the game (after Mashed Potato Time, which has only 26). This routine has a total of 39.
- As with the other remakes from Just Dance, the remade coach has a bad flickering effect.
- Although the pink and purple colors appear in the square remake, they are not present in the routine.
- This is one of the six dancers from the first Just Dance which were never used in Puppet Master Modes or Mashups. The others are: Bebe, Lump, Womanizer, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, and Groove Is In The Heart.
- This is the shortest song in the first Just Dance, lasting only 1 minute and 59 seconds.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|