Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer has bottle green hair, a mint green flower accessory, a hot pink tank jumpsuit with the right leg left without clothing, a golden bracelet, and a mint green foot bracelet around her right leg. The glove is mint green. The dancer's hair changes depending on the type of dance you're doing.
Warmup: Her hair is in a ponytail, but the hair is still frizzy. The ponytail is sticking up.
Intense and Cool: Her hair is still frizzy, but is let loose.
Cool Down: Her hair is up in a bun, so the frizziness cannot be seen.
The background is a jungle. There is a tree to the right with parrots on it, yet there is a blue parrot by himself. To the left, there is a rocky waterfall. There seems to be more land behind the dancer, and there is mist there, too. The dancer stands on sand.
- Finish "Garden Steps"
- Finish "Forest Dance"
- Finish "Jungle Adventure"
- Get all sections in Intense
- Get a 3 💧 score
- Get a 5 💧 score
Sweat Around The World is featured in the following Mashup:
Sweat Around The World appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Vahine Clap
- Vahine Waves
- Sometimes, Spanish sentences are sung, such as "¡Muy bien!" (Very well!) and "¡Excelente!" (Excellent!).
- This is the Just Sweat Program with the least calorie count, with the 45+ Minutes having only 180 calories.
- The name of the song used in the Warmup routines is Blue Waters.
- In the Puppet Master Mode for Mas Que Nada, the coach wears a skirt, which is from a mode that is not available on the Wii and Xbox 360 versions.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|