Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a male with blonde hair (which is possibly a wig). He is wearing a dark brown, golden, orange vest, a neon blue shirt, some long orange pants, along with some blue tennis shoes.
The background is living room with an old style TV, an orange armchair, a brown bedside table, orange lamp and yellow, orange and bordeaux moving lines.
- Finish "Breakfast Practice"
- Finish "Tea Party Training"
- Finish "Flower Power Party"
- Get all sections in Intense
- Get a 3 💧 score
- Get a 5 💧 score
Swinging 60's Workout appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Hopping Mad
- Old School Skipping
- Shooting Spy
- Spy Power
- The table that holds the lamp in the background makes a reappearance in Papaoutai.
- This is the only Just Sweat routine that has to be unlocked via the Wheel Of Gifts.
- In the Cool Down version of the routine, the dancer seems to be doing Yoga.
- This routine borrows a pictogram from Hot N' Cold and can be seen at 1:32 in the video below.
- This song can be heard as background music of Just Dance 2017 - About Just Dance Unlimited. 
- In the Puppet Master Mode of Never Gonna Give You Up, the pictograms are red and the arrows are yellow.
- The Warm Up track's original name is Piccadilly Circus. 
- This is the only Just Sweat routine in Just Dance 4 to not be featured in a Mashup.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|