Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man with a lavender cap and lavender dreadlocks that go around his neck like necklaces. He has purple sunglasses shaped as a circle, and wears yellow and black striped pants and sweater, similar to Katy Perry’s during her Saturday Night Live performance, colored with orange and black stripes. He has black sneakers.
P2 has split frizzy lavender and light teal hair with golden ears and gold sunglasses.She has a navy, lavender, black, orange, and pink dress that ends around her legs. She wears a thick black jacket with orange and lavender dog heads from Chiwawa. She has knee-high orange socks with light teal fringes at the top with black bands to support it, and purple and light teal high heels.
P3 has light teal/green skin. She has long orange braided hair along with purple rectangular sunglasses. She has a navy top with two light teal stripes and a see-through navy skirt (similar to Summer) with navy shorts underneath. She has knee-high lavender socks and orange and white platform shoes.
P4 has a bowler hat with a small orange bow around it and three light teal and black feathers sticking out. He has a short navy beard and a mustache along with shoulder-high navy hair. He has an orange flame-design monocle over his left eye. He has on a leather jacket with orange flame designs down the arms over a navy vest and a lavender shirt. He wears black pants with pink, black, and navy stripped knee-high socks over them. He wears light teal sneakers with orange flames coming up.
The background is inspired by the lyric video and some performances. The routine appears to take place on a runway in front of a series of colorful neon squares that flash to the rhythm of the song. There are also multi-colored swirls that melt off the background and squares.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Raise your left elbow while moving forward.
Gold Move 2: Put your right hand in front of you and your left hand near your left shoulder while moving to the left.
Gold Move 3: This is a right-to-left wave gold move:
- P1: Put your left hand on your hips and lift your right hand up and your left leg in front of the right leg.
- P2: Bend your body to your left side and put your left hand on your hips, make a 'stop' sign to the right side of your body and put your knees together.
- P3: Put your left hand down and put your right hand up and make a triangle sign with your right leg.
- P4: Make an obtuse angle with your hands and lean backwards.
- Swish Swish is the thirteenth song by Katy Perry in the Just Dance series.
- Swish Swish is the ninth song by Nicki Minaj in the Just Dance series.
- "F**k", "b**ch", "damn", "ass", "pimp", and "sh*t" are censored. "N***a" (in the line "I’ma tell my ... Biggz, yeah that’s the guy") was already censored in the official version of the song.
- However, "b**ch" is still slightly audible the second time it is sung.
- The game uses a shorter version of the song in which the second chorus is shortened.
- One of the moves done is taken from the viral "Backpack Boy" dance, dubbed "The Floss", from Katy Perry’s Saturday Night Live performance of the track.
- Additionally, P1's outfit looks very similar to Katy Perry's outfit from the same performance.
- Many moves are inspired by the Vogue, using elements like the Catwalk (chorus), the Hands performance and the Dip (at the end of the routine).
- The routine is inspired by Katy Perry’s Glastonbury medley performance for the song. The outfits of the dancers resemble the backup dancer’s outfits and the choreography is inspired by the backup dancer choreography.
- The puppet heads on P2’s jacket are recycled from Chiwawa (Classic).
- P3 is the tenth dancer in the series that does not have white or black skin.
- Additionally, this song is first and only in the series to have white-skinned along with non-white-skinned dancers in the same routine.
- The Just Dance routine can be seen at various points in the official music video for the song.
- Swish Swish is listed on the Just Dance Brazil website as "Swich Swich".
- In the beginning of the song you can hear photographs being taken.
- In the "Behind the scenes" of Swish Swish, P1 previously wore high heels.
- Additionally, it is revealed that P3’s skin is actually rust brown in order for her to not blend in with the green screen.
- On the Wii version, P2's pose is flipped to the right instead of left on the coach selection menu.
Behind the Scenes
- For the complete Behind the Scenes video, see File:Swish Swish - Behind the Scenes (US).
Official Music Video
Behind the Scenes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 https://www.instagram.com/p/BV7K12KBzww/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbRehCeerpg
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij51pc6Er9o
- ↑ https://play.google.com/music/preview/Tqcpcd6bit6xxmug4mjdiecu6ue?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx1pQiETQm4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R17D_oP2IuI
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaHUGQ4DttY
- ↑ https://youtu.be/iGk5fR-t5AU?t=2m41s
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|