"Te Dominar" by Daya Luz is featured on Just Dance 2017.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a trio; the lead dancer is a woman and the back-up dancers are men.
P2 has short black hair in a small bun and wears a red and black low cut leotard with a black skirt on the back, a golden necklace, and black heels.
P1 and P3
P1 and P3 both have black hair and wear black shirts, red pants, and black sneakers. P1's sleeves are very short and his shoes have white buckles. P3 wears a black and yellow cap, has a black beard, his sleeves are elbow length, and his shoes have grey straps.
The background is a stage, a concept that resembles Junto a Ti and the On-Stage routines. The stage is dark grey with small black speakers. The walls are lavender with two rectangular lights and a large circular light. The rectangular lights are mainly black, having some pink and purple streaks inside of them, and some white lights surrounding them. The circular light flashes a bright white and features an equalizer around it. The stage turns purple and the black speakers turn light yellow. The circle turns black with purple lines frantically running in an outward direction, as are the blue lights of the same shape in the rectangular panels. The smaller lights shine over the performing trio.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1 and P3: Slowly throw your arms up. (akin to Born This Way)
- P2: Slowly throw your arms up while bouncing them.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Slowly lower your hands. P2 does this while shaking her fingers.
- This song's official release date was on August 28, 2016. This is also the same day that its preview was revealed.
- The cheering crowd is recycled from the On-Stage Mode on Just Dance 2014.
- This is the fourth Portuguese-language song in Just Dance, after Mas Que Nada, Dançando and Hangover (BaBaBa). It is followed by Bang and Carnaval Boom.
- Daya Luz had a visit in Ubisoft Paris during the routine's shooting.
- This choreography is used in the music video of the song, where Diegho San appears among the dancers. The original gameplay with no user interface is displayed behind Daya and her backup dancers.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|