Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman that resembles a teenager. She changes between the following two wardrobes:
The coach has red hair in a ponytail. She wears a pair of blue glasses, a blue shirt with a green bunny on it, a green-and-hot pink checkered skirt, orange stockings, and a pair of blue flats. In the remake, everything is darker and the bunny is flipped.
In her prom look, the coach has tied hair. She has gloves on each arm (the left one is light green and the right one is orange), and wears a sleeveless teal-and-lime dress, and a pair of red high heels. She also wears green earrings and a blue hairclip.
Similar to all other characters, her face is now barely visible in the remake.
The first background is a bedroom with four posters, a mirror, and some lights on the floor.
The second background looks like a prom on a stage with many balloons, many lights, and a sipario. There is also a red curtain and some colorful balloons behind the dancer.
For the first background, new things were added like a bed with a teddy bearing holding a heart on top of it and a stool in front of the mirror.
In the second background, the background is dimmer. The balloons include animal balloons and now glow. Disco light effects have been added to the background as well. The arc of stars that says "Prom Night Dance" has been removed.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Hit the sky four times with your right hand, the last time with more force.
Gold Move 3: Pull your raised fists downward while lifting up your right leg.
Teenage Dream appears in the following Mashups:
Teenage Dream appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Flirty Dress
- I'm So Soft
- Letting Go
- Schoolgirl Sway
- When she has a nerd look, posters of other Just Dance 3 routines, California Gurls, What You Waiting For?, Only Girl (In The World), and Take On Me are visible in the background. The former two posters only feature the backgrounds.
- The prom background had a different look during production: it was darker and in a shade of purple.
- "I was alright/But things were kinda heavy" is incorrectly put in the lyrics as "I was a wreck/But things were kinda heavy".
- C2's earrings appear to be a bit glitchy, as they disappear at certain points during the song.
- The Just Dance 3 menu square has a poster of an unknown girl in the background, which is not featured in the actual routine.
- She resembles Katy Perry, who performed the song.
- The PS3 background contains lights that resemble the ones from Beautiful Liar, although this only happens during the "prom scene" when C2 appears.
- On the Just Dance 3 menu icon, the bunny on the dancer's shirt is reversed.
- The remade version of Take On Me appears on the remade menu icon.
- However, in-game, the original version of Take On Me is used rather than the remake.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|