Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman that resembles a teenager. She changes between the following two wardrobes:
The coach has red hair in a ponytail. She wears a pair of blue glasses, a blue shirt with a green bunny on it, a green-and-hot pink checkered skirt, orange stockings, and a pair of blue flats. In the remake, everything is darker and the bunny is flipped.
In her prom look, the coach has tied hair. She has gloves on each arm (the left one is light green and the right one is orange), and wears a sleeveless teal-and-lime dress, and a pair of red high heels. She also wears green earrings and a blue hairclip.
Similar to all other characters, her face is now barely visible in the remake.
The first background is a bedroom with four posters, a mirror, and some lights on the floor. The floor has a shiny look which looks like a mirror.
The second background looks like a prom on a stage with many balloons, many lights, and a sipario. There is also a red curtain and some colorful balloons behind the dancer. At some parts an arc full of pink and purple stars appear with the word “Prom Night Dance”. On the floor there are basketball court lines that are colored pink.
For the first background, new things were added like a bed with a teddy bearing holding a heart on top of it and a stool in front of the mirror. And now the floor is changed to a carpeted floor which no longer reflects the dancer and objects.
In the second background, the background is dimmer. The balloons include animal balloons that are in the middle of the balloons and now glow. Disco light effects have been added to the background as well. The arc of stars that says "Prom Night Dance" has been removed.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Hit the sky four times with your right hand, the last time with more force.
Gold Move 3: Pull your raised fists downward while lifting up your right leg.
Teenage Dream appears in the following Mashups:
Teenage Dream appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Flirty Dress
- I'm So Soft
- Letting Go
- Schoolgirl Sway
- Teenage Dream is the fifth song by Katy Perry in the series.
- When the coach is in her C1 appearance, posters of other Just Dance 3 routines, namely California Gurls, What You Waiting For?, Only Girl (In The World), and Take On Me are visible in the background. The former two posters only feature their respective routines’ backgrounds.
- The justdanceGB version of the gameplay preview misspells the song title as "Tennage Dream".
- The prom background had a different appearance during production: it was darker and in a shade of purple.
- "I was alright/But things were kinda heavy" is misinterpreted as "I was a wreck/But things were kinda heavy".
- The Just Dance 3 menu square has a poster of an unknown girl in the background, which is not featured in the actual routine.
- The PS3 background contains lights that resemble the ones from Beautiful Liar, although this only happens during the "prom scene" when C2 appears.
- In the Just Dance 3 menu icon, the bunny on the dance’s shirt is reversed.
- The remade version of Take On Me appears on the remade menu icon.
- However, in-game, the original version of Take On Me is used rather than the remake.
- C2’s earrings appear to be a bit glitchy, as they disappear at certain points during the song.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|