Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man. He has an orange afro, and he wears a red and orange jumper with a wide collar and puffy sleeves with white stars, orange pants with other white stars, a red belt and red shoes.
His color scheme is heavily changed in Just Dance Now, his hair is brown and his suit is brown and golden..
The background is mostly green, with a wavy light green, dark green, and white line. There are big white stars and small spinning stars on each side. There is also a spinning disco ball that shines.
The background is updated, with bigger spinning stars floating either up and down or side to side. The lines now shine too. There are also two green bumps on each side.
The background is now mostly red and orange and has been entirely remade. There is a big red, purple, and orange wave that goes up and down. There is also now a purple and blue center, with orange and red "rays" spinning around it. There are also red and white stars on each side. Behind everything is a flashing purple background.
There are 5 Gold Moves in the routine from Just Dance 3 onwards, all of which are the same.
All: Raise your arms in a flex position.
Appearances in Mashups
That's the Way (I Like It) appears in the following Mashups:
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Funky)
- Fancy (Retro Men)
- Love You Like A Love Song
- Mas Que Nada
- What Makes You Beautiful
That's the Way (I Like It) appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- 70's Lock
- Flower Planter
- Flower Power
- Funky Baby
- Hair Do
- Hello Baby
- The background is the most animated in Just Dance.
- This is the second song (after Step By Step) which originated from Just Dance to appear on Just Dance Now.
- The files for this song have been found in the Just Dance: Greatest Hits ISO.
- In the Just Dance Now remake, the coach was intended to appear with a different colour scheme (dark fuchsia and light blue instead of golden and brown). The background was also in a lighter shade.
- His facial expressions are more visible on the beta square.
- In the remade routine, there is a voice that says "Let's groove, let's boom, let's dance!" at the beginning of the routine.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|