Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with yellow hair in a bob, a blue masquerade mask, a yellow cardigan, a dark pink skirt, light blue socks with orange stripes, pink shoes with orange soles, and yellow lipstick. Her outfit flashes different colors throughout the song. She has a blue outline and there is a glow surrounding it that changes colors.
The background has some moving walls; portions of it turn around at some points. They will either be red or blue. The title appears whenever it is sung in different fonts on the walls. When the walls are turned halfway, there will be a black background behind it with floating triangles in different colors, such as green, white, etc.
In the remake, The title appears but only one of the same word appears at the time, the font is the same for all the words and the words appear in the center instead of all over the walls. The triangles that appear in the black background are also all green in the remake.
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Put your right hand on your chest and quickly slide it up.
That's Not My Name appears in the following Mashups:
That’s Not My Name appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Double Wind Up
- Swinging Snap
- The dancer is most likely being portrayed as a nerd, because, like the song says, the girl in question is a nobody; hence why she keeps on being confused for other people.
- The song is shortened but only by ten seconds from the music video version. However, it is shortened by about two minutes from the full song.
- The colored panels are taken from one of the music videos. However, they do not actually turn around in the music video and are simply filmed from both sides.
- In the menu icon for Just Dance 2, it is shown that the dancer has yellow lipstick and wears a hot pink masquerade mask and a red undershirt. However, in the actual routine, the lipstick is barely visible and she wears a cyan masquerade mask and a white undershirt instead.
- However, this is not the case in its Just Dance Now icon, although it keeps the now darker lipstick in the square, being more visible in the routine.
- At the beginning of the routine, there is a swirl behind the dancer. It is the same color as the dancer in the original version, but completely pink in the remake.
- At one point of the remake, the coach’s outline slightly glows more when her color scheme turns into black and blue.
- Due to the song not having any assigned banner colors in the Just Dance Unlimited files, the menu colors of the game (depending which game the player uses that is compatible with banner files, like Just Dance 2017 and Just Dance 2018) are used for the banner when the song is selected.
- When the remake was first uploaded to the Just Dance Now servers, the Just Dance 2 pictograms were used and the lyrics were yellow (according to this video and to the coach’s appearance in No Control’s Mashup). However, after its official release in Just Dance Unlimited, the lyrics color was changed to cream yellow, and new pictograms in Just Dance 2019 style were made.
- In the remake, the Gold Move pictogram glows more than usual.
- The pictograms for the remake have names that reference Macarena and Britney Spears.
- In the Just Dance Now notification, the Beta half coach is used.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|