Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a woman with long green hair tied in a ponytail with a light purple bra with an indigo cropped tank with matching high-waist shorts, an orange glove, and black and orange ankle boots.
The background starts in a dark room where the dancer is kept in a pink translucent box. The background has glowing lights shined on the dancer with pink and purple thin neon light poles hanging down. When "Don't give up" is sung, the poles slowly disappear by the end of the verses, it cuts to a room with huge double-doors opening with reflections of the dancer in various mirrors. When the bridge comes, the dancer is sent to the same room in the verses, except with opposite colors. The pink box and floor are now bright orange, with the box just being out of thin lines flashing every few seconds, then sent to the mid-chorus part of the background, the repeats the background from the chorus.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine.
All Gold Moves: Open your arms in a semicircle while stomping your left foot.
The Greatest appears in the following Dance Quest map:
- The Greatest is the fourth song by Sia in the series.
- However, this is her fifth song in the entire franchise; after Wild Ones.
- Despite the coach's hair being mint green, the avatar's hair is light blue with purple streaks.
- The routine uses slightly altered moves from the music video.
- In the earliest release of the routine, there were no special effects on the box walls when the coach performs this move. This was fixed after few days on the PAL version.
- The routine is affected by a glitch on Just Dance 2016: after the song is played, the game will unlock P4's avatar from Time Warp instead of the correct one.
- On the thumbnail for the US preview, the coach's outfit and hair have no shading effects and the socks are orange instead of reddish.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|