Appearance of the Dancer
He is dressed up as a safari explorer. His outfit consists of a vertical striped black-and-yellow hat, a khaki vest with yellow highlights over an orange suit, brown long pants and a pair of black shoes, complete with a pair of black-and-yellow socks.
The routine in a safari with animals. Towards the end it turns to night but later turns back to day. There are trees and various plants in the otherwise sandy safari, and monkeys can be seen swinging in the tree behind. A lion who taps its paw to the beat of the song, and even whistles can also be seen.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Put your arms outward by your side as if to show your muscles when "I said it 'cause I can" is sung.
Gold Move 3: Shrug your shoulders and put your arms in an "I don't know" pose.
The Lazy Song is featured in the following Mashups:
- Ghost In The Keys (Swag)
- "Pants", "sex", "God", and "birthday" (from "birthday suit", which refers to being naked) are censored.
- The background has the sun set three times, making it seem like he's dancing for four days and three nights.
- When the whistling sound effect is heard, the lion and the zebra will do the whistling action.
- This is the second song by Bruno Mars in the series after Just The Way You Are, which is covered. It is followed by Uptown Funk , 24K Magic, and Finesse (Remix).
- However, it is the only one to be a DLC.
- Coincidentally, both this song and Uptown Funk feature whistling sound effects.
- The last set of lyrics ("Nothing at all") disappears as soon it is sung.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|