Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl wearing a camouflage shirt with dark grey shorts. She is also wearing a beige vest and boots.
The background appears to be in a cartoony jungle setting below a blue sky with clouds and a sun with a roaring lion which rises up in the beginning of the routine. Halfway through the routine, the sun sets turning to nighttime and a moon with the same roaring lion appears.
The coach is accompanied by two backup dancers. The backup on her left is wearing a shirt with a V neck ruffled collar and a beige skirt. She also has black leggings boots. The backup on the right is wearing a camouflage tank top with light olive green shorts and boots similar to the main dancer.
There are 6 Gold Moves in both original and the remake, all of which are the same.
All Gold Moves: Bring your arms up and claw with your hands, all while bending down.
- The Lion Sleeps Tonight is mentioned in the lyrics for Mashed Potato Time.
- An updated cover of the song is used in the remake.
- Additionally, the "shhhh" sound effect at the end is removed.
- The Lion Sleeps Tonight has the second shortest pictogram sprite in the main series, with 16. It is only beaten by Girlfriend.
- In Just Dance Unlimited, the line "The quiet jungle" is misinterpreted as "The mighty jungle".
- After an update made on an unknown date, the song is now titled as "The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Wimoweh)" on Just Dance Unlimited.
- The sound for the lion’s avatar on Just Dance Unlimited is recycled for P1’s from Magic Halloween.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|