Appearance of the Dancers
P1 seems to be a thief. She has jet black hair in a very long ponytail, a red mask, a black and red jumpsuit, a long purple glove, a white ribbon around her waist, and black boots.
P2 seems to be a detective. He has fuzzy jet black hair, a red hat with a purple ribbon, a purple suit, a white ribbon around his waist, white pants, red socks, and black shoes.
The background is a splitter. On the left is a jewelry shop with a large metal box which is locked. Behind it is a glass case with a necklace on display and on the right side of that there is a door. On top of the door there is a sign that says "JEWELERY robin" The right seems to be a detectives office. It has drawers whose color seems to match the wall paper. There is a door that says Detective Thomas Dance. Soon, it changes to a city, with cars and skyscrapers.
There are a total of 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2 (P1): Put your hands up in the air and lunge slightly forward.
Gold Moves 1 and 2 (P2): Put your hands up in the air and lean backward.
Gold Move 3: Put your hands in the air with the left hand to the left and the right hand to the right for P1. Put your arms to the right like you're shooting somebody for P2. This is the final move of the routine.
The Master Blaster appeared in these following Mashups:
- What Is Love (Icebreakers)
- The detective resembles Inspector Clouseau from the Pink Panther franchise.
- The artist's name is even a pun based off his name.
- In the Just Dance Now files, there is an unfinished pictogram: it features only P1, and it's very off-centered, proving the fact that it wasn't finished.
- This song appears on the Deep Space Jams radio station in Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time.
- In Just Dance Unlimited via Just Dance 2016, there is a glitch: sometimes, after playing this routine, the avatar of Gangnam Style P2 gets unlocked instead of the actual avatar.
- The version via Just Dance 2018 has a glitch, too: the Gold Move effect disappears for a split second right before ending.
- On Wii and PS3, the last Gold Move is affected by a glitch. When the dancers perform it, the effect flashes twice in a split second and the screen flashes twice as well.
- On the jewelry store background's name is a play-on-words for "Jewelry Robbing", which is the point of why P1 is there.
- As seen on the door of the detective's office background, it is believed that P2's name is "Thomas Dance".
- On 舞力全开：活力派, the title and the artist's name are slightly altered through their Chinese translation: The Master Blaster is changed to 爆破大师 (Master Blasting), and "Inspector Marceau" is changed to "督察马修" ("Inspector Matthew").
- P1's outfit, according to a promotional picture, was initially in shades of red and fuchsia, instead of red and dark violet.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|