Appearance of the Dancers
P1 seems to be a thief. She has jet black hair in a very long ponytail, a red mask, a black and red jumpsuit, a long purple glove, a white ribbon around her waist, and black boots.
P2 seems to be a detective. He has fuzzy jet black hair, a red hat with a purple ribbon, a purple suit, a white ribbon around his waist, white pants, red socks, and black shoes.
The background is a splitter. On the left is a jewelry shop with a large metal box which is locked. Behind it is a glass case with a necklace on display and on the right side of that there is a door. On top of the door there is a sign that says "JEWELERY robin" The right seems to be a detectives office. It has drawers whose color seems to match the wall paper. There is a door that says Detective Thomas Dance. Soon, it changes to a city, with cars and skyscrapers.
There are a total of 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: This is a left-to-right wave Gold Move.
- P1: Put your hands up in the air and lunge slightly forward.
- P2: Put your hands up in the air and lean backward.
Gold Move 3: This is the final move of the routine.
- P1: Throw both hands in the air.
- P2: Kneel and put your arms to the right like you are shooting somebody.
The Master Blaster appeared in these following Mashups:
- What Is Love (Icebreakers)
- The detective resembles Inspector Clouseau from the Pink Panther franchise.
- The artist's name is even a pun based off his name.
- In the Just Dance Now files, there is an unfinished pictogram: it features only P1, and it's very off-centered, proving the fact that it wasn't finished.
- This song appears on the Deep Space Jams radio station in Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time.
- In Just Dance Unlimited via Just Dance 2016, there is a glitch: sometimes, after playing this routine, the avatar of Gangnam Style P2 gets unlocked instead of the actual avatar.
- On Wii and PS3, the last Gold Move is affected by a glitch. When the dancers perform it, the effect flashes twice in a split second and the screen flashes twice as well.
- On the jewelry store background's name is a play-on-words for "Jewelry Robbing", which is the point of why P1 is there.
- As seen on the door of the detective's office background, it is believed that P2's name is "Thomas Dance".
- On 舞力全开：活力派, the title and the artist's name are slightly altered through their Chinese translation: The Master Blaster is changed to 爆破大师 (Master Blasting), and "Inspector Marceau" is changed to "督察马修" ("Inspector Matthew").
- P1's outfit, according to a promotional picture, was initially in shades of red and fuchsia, instead of red and dark violet.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|