The Power is a song by Snap! that debuted in the Just Dance series in Just Dance 2.
The dancer seems like a New Orleans Musician.
- Purple sunglasses
- A purple buttoned coat
- A pair of laced shoes.
- Purple pants
The Dancer seems to be in a concert, standing on a stage with people cheering for him in the audience. There's also a huge radio in the background.
- This dancer appears in the following Dance Mashup(s):
- Da Funk - Sweat Mashup (JD3)
- I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - Dance Mashup (JD3)
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople) - Dance Mashup (JD4)
- (I've Had) The Time Of My Life - Dance Mashup (JD4)
- Miss Understood - Sweat Mashup (JD2014)
- Flashdance ... What a Feeling - Dance Mashup (JD2014)
- Gentleman - Dance Mashup (JD2014)
- Ghostbusters -Dance Mashup (JD2014)
- Rich Girl - Dance Mashup (JD2014)
- Troublemaker - Dance Mashup (JD2014)
- This dancer looks similar to Pump Up the Jam, Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now), and Sexy And I Know It.
- The pictograms look different in the beta picture: they're blue and fading. But in JD 2 and Greatest HIts, they're pink and quickly disappearing.