Not to be confused with #thatPOWER.
The dancer resembles a New Orleans Musician.
- Purple sunglasses
- A purple buttoned coat
- A pair of laced shoes
- Purple pants
- Purple hair
- Purple socks
The dancer seems to be in a concert, standing on a stage with people cheering for him in the audience. There's also a huge radio in the background.
Appearances in Mashups
The Power appears in the following Mashups:
- Da Funk
- I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
- (I've Had) The Time Of My Life
- Miss Understood
- Flashdance ... What a Feeling
- Rich Girl
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Best of JD2)
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: Slowly raise both of your arms, like you are playing a saxophone.
Gold Move 2: Throw your right hand out quickly with your right leg behind your left leg and your left arm on your back.
Gold Move 3: A clockwise spin.
- The Power resembles Pump Up the Jam, U Can't Touch This, Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now), and Sexy And I Know It.
- The pictograms look different in the beta picture: they're blue and fading. But in Just Dance 2, they're pink and quickly disappearing. Also, when the singer says "I've got the power", there wasn't any special effect.