The Power is a song by Snap! that debuted in the Just Dance series in Just Dance 2.
The dancer seems like a New Orleans Musician.
- Purple sunglasses
- A purple buttoned coat
- A pair of laced shoes.
- Purple pants
- The Dancer seems to be in a concert, standing on a stage with people cheering for him in the audience. There's also a huge radio in the background.
Appearances In Mashups
This dancer appears in the followingDance Mashup(s):
- Da Funk- Sweat Mashup (JD3)
- I Don't Feel Like Dancin'- Dance Mashup (JD3)
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople)- Dance Mashup (JD4)
- (I've Had) The Time Of My Life- Dance Mashup (JD4)
- Miss Understood- Sweat Mashup (JD2014)
- Flashdance ... What a Feeling- Dance Mashup (JD2014)
- Gentleman- Dance Mashup (JD2014)
- Ghostbusters-Dance Mashup (JD2014)
- Rich Girl- Dance Mashup (JD2014)
- Troublemaker- Dance Mashup (JD2014)
Gold Move 1: Act like you are playing a saxophone.
Gold Move 2: Throw your hand out quickly.
Gold Move 3: Turn around.
- This dancer looks similar to Pump Up the Jam, Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now), and Sexy And I Know It.
- The pictograms look different in the beta picture: they're blue and fading. But in JD 2 and Greatest Hits, they're pink and quickly disappearing. Also, when the singer says "I've got the power", there wasn't any special effect.