|This article is about Snap!'s song. You may be looking for will.i.am's song with a similar name.|
The dancer resembles a New Orleans Musician.
- Purple sunglasses
- A purple buttoned coat
- A pair of laced shoes
- Purple pants
- Purple hair
- Purple socks
The dancer seems to be in a concert, standing on a stage with people cheering for him in the audience. There's also a huge radio in the background.
The Power appears in the following Mashups:
- Da Funk
- I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
- (I've Had) The Time Of My Life
- Miss Understood
- Flashdance ... What a Feeling
- Rich Girl
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Best of JD2)
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: Slowly raise both of your arms, like you are playing a saxophone.
Gold Move 2: Throw your right hand out quickly with your right leg behind your left leg and your left arm on your back.
Gold Move 3: A clockwise spin.
- The Power resembles Pump Up the Jam, U Can't Touch This, Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now), and Sexy And I Know It.
- The pictograms look different in the beta picture: they're blue and fading. But in Just Dance 2, they're pink and quickly disappearing. Also, when the singer says "I've got the power", there wasn't any special effect.
- This is one of the seven songs that appear twice or more in a row in a mashup - Kids in America in Rock Lobster, The Power in (I've Had) The Time Of My Life, Beat Match Until I'm Blue in Oops!...I Did It Again, Dagomba in Pump It, Crying Blood in Pump It and Rockefeller Skank in Jamaican Dance.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Español España • Français • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • 中文 • 日本語|