Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are both young-adult women.
P1 is wearing a green and white dress and has green hair in curlers.
P2 is wearing a purple and red dress and has purple curly hair.
In the remake both dancers have different color schemes.
P1 has blue hair with dark red curlers and has a blue and white dress.
P2 has her hair in a dark shade of red, she also wears a red and blue dress, and their faces are less visible.
The background takes place in a barber shop. There are arm chairs, as well as a striped blue, white and red barber shop pole. The floor tiles are light and dark green in color, and they make a checkered pattern. Clouds, bubbles, and lips appear floating in the background throughout the routine.
In the 'Just Dance Now remake, the floor tiles are now dark green and orange with reflective features. Also in the remake, the orange parts on the walls and furniture are now red.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: Point at each other.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Throw your arms out. For P1, have your left arm vertical and your right arm horizontal. For P2, do the exact opposite.
- With 29 letters (not counting spaces and the brackets), this is the song with the longest title in Just Dance 2.
- A move from this routine is reused in Dynamite.
- In the menu bubble, P2's pigtails are deformed.
- In the remake, both coaches have the same coloured glove. This is the only Duet routine to act like this.
- In the Just Dance Now pictogram sprite, a few unused pictograms can be found. Most of them are different representations of moves in the routine.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|