Appearance of the Dancers
P1, a young man, has a beanie and a black crew neck with an image of a three-scoop ice-cream cone. He is wearing underneath a pink T-shirt which is only visible when he does certain moves. He is also wearing a pair of blue jeans and a pair of gold-and-black shoes. In some ways, he resembles Mac Miller.
P2, a girl, has blonde hair with a pink bow and a pink dress with high tops. She also has a yellow belt. In some ways, she resembles Ariana Grande, despite the blonde hair.
The background is simple with yellow and red balloons that are scattered around the whole background. The balloons in the background change color to green, white and teal, and light pink and teal. White particles float in the air.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine.
Gold Move 1: P2 pushes back P1, and P1 moves back with his arms up.
Gold Move 2: P1 fist pumps both hands to her and P2 fist pumps only one. This is the final move of the routine.
- This is the first song by Ariana Grande in the series; it is followed by Put Your Hearts Up, Problem, Bang Bang, Break Free, Into You, and Side to Side.
- "Freak" and "I just crush a lot" are censored. The latter was already censored in the original version of the song.
- P1 won in the Most Stylish Male Coach category on the first Just Dance Awards. 
- In the dancer selection, P1 makes the same pose as P2 from Blurred Lines did.
- This is one of the songs to have a Just Dance 2014 Dancemas ornament.
- On Just Dance Now, sometimes the feedback doesn't seem to work.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|