"These Boots Are Made For Walking" by Nancy Sinatra (covered by The Girly Team in-game) is featured on Just Dance 2016, Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited. The title in latter two is changed to "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'".
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with short pink curly hair and wears a blue, yellow, black, cranberry, and white tunic, orange knee high socks, and white boots. She also has a bow, which blends in with her hair.
The background is mainly orange, dark blue, and pink. Various circles of different colors appear on different backdrops. It also showcases the woman's boots in different shades of colors.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
All Gold Moves: Put your hands up by your head with your hip to the right.
These Boots Are Made For Walking appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- This is the second song by Nancy Sinatra in the entire series after Somethin' Stupid with Frank Sinatra, which was also covered.
- The song is affected by two bugs, specifically on the Xbox 360:
- On the back of some PAL covers, this song is credited as These Boots Are Made For Walkin’.
- On Just Dance Now, this song and I'm An Albatraoz could not be bought with the Just Dance 2016 pack. This was later fixed.
- This the ninth cover by The Girly Team in the series, after Baby One More Time, Twist and Shake It,Oops!...I Did It Again, Ain't No Other Man, So Glamorous, Flashdance ... What a Feeling , Fame (in Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited), Macarena, and Dancing Diva.
- This is the first cover by Jane Child in the series. It is followed by Let's Groove and I Love Rock ‘N' Roll.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|