Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a greenish skeleton with an orange wig. She wears a red hat decorated with cyan fluff and a dark blue feather. She also wears a tattered shirt which covers most of her body.
P2 is a Jack-o-Lantern. His body is orange, he wears a cyan fluff collar along with teal underwear with red suspenders.
P3 is a vampire with dark blue hair. He wears a green long-sleeved shirt under a suit which comes with a red cape. He also wears a golden reverse crucifix on a necklace.
P4 is a witch with long blue hair. She wears a pointy cyan hat with orange highlights and is cloaked in a long blue cape. She also wears black-and-white striped socks.
The routine takes place in a spooky forest at night, in the midst of a Halloween town, with pumpkins in the grass.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: This is a left-to-right Wave Gold Move:
- P1: Throw your arms in the air.
- P2: Lean in and bend your right arm down.
- P3: Raise your right arm and put your left arm over your body.
- P4: Bend your arms and hands, and lean forward like a zombie.
Appearances in Playlists
This is Halloween appears in the following Playlists.
- Fancy Dress Ball (Just Dance 3)
This Is Halloween appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Special Halloween
- P2 was recycled from Professor Pumplestickle, and he has a new color scheme.
- P2’s Just Dance 2014 avatar is unlockable in October along with She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)’s Mashup.
- In Just Dance Now, in the Quartets section, the song was mistakenly placed between Ghostbusters and I Was Made For Lovin’ You for a short period, likely because its code name in the files is "HalloweenQUAT"'. This has been fixed later.
- In the Just Dance Now files, a placeholder pictogram can be seen. It appears as a white blurred square with a red X on it.
- In the Xbox 360 version on Just Dance 3, each line of the lyrics that is not yet sung is half hidden by some dead branches.
- This song was free on October 31 and November 1, 2016 on Just Dance Now to celebrate Halloween.
- In the Beta version, there were four pumpkin plants on both sides of the screen.
- This is Halloween is one of the few remade songs between the Just Dance and Just Dance 3 era that has differences in the menu assets.
- When P2 and P4 raise their arms in the air before throwing them to the ground the first time, P4 forgets to raise her arms.
- In the menu icon and in the coach selection screen for the remake, P1 is in a different position than in Just Dance 3, despite every other dancer being in their same positions as in Just Dance 3.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|