"Tightrope (Solo Version)" by Janelle Monáe is featured on Just Dance 3.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach has short blue-black hair covered by a red-orange beret. She wears a navy blue jacket with orange collars over a dark pink long-sleeved shirt, as well as a pair of orange sailor pants, blue socks and black shoes. At the end of the song, the coach breaks into a flock of birds which are in her clothing colors. In the remake, her face is no longer visible.
The background takes place up in the sky, with power lines, clouds, and "Tight Rope" written in a circle. When the dancer raises both hands up, the circle expands for a short period of time.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Pump up your right arm four times.
Gold Move 2: Make a wave with your right arm raised up.
Tightrope (Solo Version) appears in the following Mashups:
- The version that this song is using is its solo version, meaning that Big Boi's part isn't in the song.
- On Just Dance 3, the a-accent above a in "Monáe" is missing in her name (so it looks like Janelle Monae in-game).
- There is a photo showing some of the Beta Elements for Just Dance 3 and a part of the photo shows this track. The beta background shows the blue circle contains the words "Only 50¢ per Dance" instead of "Fly Away". Also, there was a ribbon-like line above the dancer reading: "Quick-Dry Formula".
- In the Just Dance Now files for I Was Made For Lovin' You, there is an unused pictogram that looks like one of the pictograms from this song.
- In the Dancer Selection screen, the dancer does different poses on different consoles. On the Xbox, she is standing straight up and she is tipping her hat to the side with her left hand, while on the Wii and PS3, she is doing the same pose that she is doing in the song bubble.
- In the pictograms sprite, there is an unfinished pictogram composed of a wavy line.
- In the Just Dance Now remake, the coach's facial features can be seen for a second while she enters the background.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|