Appearance of the Dancer
Just Dance 3
The coach has short blue-black hair covered by a red-orange beret. She wears a navy blue jacket with orange collars over a dark pink long-sleeved shirt, as well as a pair of orange sailor pants, blue socks, and black shoes. At the end of the song, the coach breaks into a flock of birds which are in her clothing colors.
In the remake, her face is no longer visible, and her clothes are very realistic. She also has a blue outline.
Just Dance 3 (Wii/PS3)
The background takes place up on a grey platform with silver lines that light up following the beat of the song; the wall is light blue, and it portrays power lines, clouds, and two circles: the first one is white and reads "TIGHT ROPE", while the second one is blue-black and reads "Fly AWAY". When the dancer raises both hands up, the circle expands for a short period of time.
Just Dance 3 (Xbox 360)
In the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3, the black shadows on each corner of the screen are almost absent, the scenery is farther away from the screen and the picture on the wall is less zoomed in.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Pump up your right arm four times.
Gold Move 2: Make a wave with your right arm raised up.
Tightrope (Solo Version) appears in the following Mashups:
- The version of Tightrope that is used in Just Dance 3 is the Solo Version, meaning that Big Boi’s part is not in the song.
- On Just Dance 3, the a-accent in "Monáe" is missing in her name (so it looks like "Janelle Monae" in-game).
- This is also the case with the .json file for the remake.
- There is a photo showing some pre-release pictures for Just Dance 3, and a part of it shows this track. The beta background has the blue circle reading the words "Only 50¢ per Dance" instead of "Fly Away". Also, there was a ribbon-like line above the dancer reading "Quick-Dry Formula".
- In the Just Dance Now files for I Was Made For Lovin' You, there is an unused pictogram that looks like one of the pictograms from this song.
- In the coach selection screen, the dancer does different poses on different consoles. On the Xbox 360, she is standing straight up and she is tipping her hat to the side with her left hand, while on the Wii and PS3, she is doing the pose from the menu icon.
- In the pictograms sprite, there is an unfinished pictogram composed of a wavy line.
- In the Just Dance Now remake, the coach’s facial features can be seen for a second while she enters the background.
- The coach’s tongue often flashes orange in Just Dance 3.
- The pictograms slide much faster in the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3.
- On the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3, the "V" for "Version" in the title is accidentally lowercase, thus appearing as Tightrope (Solo version).
- Two pictograms of the routine reference James Brown in their names, and two other ones reference Pulp Fiction.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|