"Timber" is a song by Pitbull ft. Ke$ha and is on Just Dance 2014. It is a DLC.
Appearance of the Dancers
The girl wears a black hat, sunglasses, a top with a design of the USA flag, short denim shorts, and red heeled boots. The panda is the same one in the C'Mon, it wears a red cowboy hat, a denim vest, a gold harmonica necklace, and red bandages ted up in his left wrist and right ankle.
It's western themed with a barn house, a wind mill, and old fashioned buildings. They go dark and light up. At the beginning the dancers appear on a "Wanted" poster, meaning they're outlaws.
- The panda's design stays the same but with slight adjustments.
- This is Ke$ha's fifth song in the series being Just Dance 2 with TiK ToK, Just Dance 4 with We R Who We R and Die Young, and Just Dance 2014 with C'mon.
- This the second song to have a panda dancing, first was C'Mon. Both of them are from Ke$ha.
- Ubisoft released a clue about the upcoming DLC, possibly because of leaked photos of the dancer itself.
- This was supposed to be released at exactly 12:00am on New Years Day but was postponed due to unknown reasons.
- This means this is the second song to be postponed, first being We Can't Stop
- In the concept art, the left dancer's hair is blonde. But in the game her hair is black.
- "Da*n" is censored when he says "ain't a ... thing changed". However, the word "thing" was the one that was censored the most. Very strangely, "twerking," "bras and thongs," "booty", and even "clothes off" were not censored, although they probably should have been.
- Timber makes the third song from Pitbull and Ke$ha to be in Just Dance 2014.
- The song won in Just Dance Awards on official Facebook page in category favorite new downloadable song.
- This is the only duet DLC song that is not recycled from other JD games, unlike "Die Young", "Gangnam Style" and "One Thing"(all of them DLC for JD4)