"Timber" is a song by Pitbull ft. Ke$ha and is on Just Dance 2014. It is a DLC.
Appearance of the Dancers
The girl wears a black hat, sunglasses, a top with a design of the USA flag, short denim shorts, and red heeled boots. The panda is the same one in the C'Mon, it wears a red cowboy hat, a denim vest, a gold harmonica necklace, and red bandages ted up in his left wrist and right ankle.
It's western themed with a barn house, a wind mill, and old fashioned buildings. They go dark and light up. At the beginning the dancers appear on a "Wanted" poster, meaning they're outlaws.
- The panda's design stays the same but with slight adjustments.
- This is Ke$ha's fifth song in the series being Just Dance 2 with TiK ToK, Just Dance 4 with We R Who We R and Die Young And Just Dance 2014 with C'mon.
- This the second song to have a panda dancing, first was C'Mon. Both of them are from Ke$ha.
- Ubisoft released a clue about the upcoming DLC, possibly because of leaked photos of the dancer itself.
- This was supposed to be released at exactly 12:00am on New Years Day but was postponed due to unknown reasons.
- This means this is the second song to be postponed, first being We Can't Stop
- In the concept art, the left dancer's hair is blonde. But in the game her hair is black.
- "Da*n" is censored when he says "ain't a ... thing changed" (even though "thing" was more censored than "da*n"), it should have been replaced with "dang" or "darn." Very strangely, "twerking," "bras and thongs," "booty", and even "clothes off" were not censored, although they probably should have been.
- Timber makes the third song from Pitbull and Ke$ha to be in Just Dance 2014.
- The song won in Just Dance Awards on official Facebook page in category favorite new downloadable song.
- This is the only duet DLC song that is not recycled from other JD games, like "Die Young", "Gangnam Style" and "One Thing"(all of them DLC for JD4)