Appearance of the Dancers
P1 wears a black hat, sunglasses, several gold necklaces, a gold armband on her right arm, a top with a design of the USA flag, short denim shorts, and red heeled boots.
The background is western themed with a barn house, a windmill, and old fashioned buildings. They go dark and light up. At the beginning the dancers appear on a "Wanted" poster, meaning they are outlaws.
There are 4 Gold Moves for each coach in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 & 3: Swing your right fist upwards at the start of a verse.
Gold Move 2 & 4 (P1): Put both hands to your chin.
Gold Move 2 & 4 (P2): Point to P1.
Timber appears in the following Mashups:
- Holding Out for a Hero (Cray Cray Duet)
- Timber is the fourth song by Pitbull in the series.
- Timber is the fifth song by Kesha in the series.
- This is the only song by Kesha that has not yet been released in any following game.
- Timber the second routine to have a panda dancing, after C’mon. It is followed by I Gotta Feeling, The Panda Version of Don't Stop Me Now, The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody), and Daddy Cool.
- Ubisoft released a clue about the upcoming downloadable routine, possibly because of leaked photos of the dancer itself.
- This was supposed to be released at exactly 12:00 am on New Years Day but was postponed due to unknown reasons. 
- This means this is the second song to be postponed, first being We Can’t Stop.
- In the concept art, P1's hair is blonde, but in the final game, her hair is black.
- "Damn" is censored.
- Timber makes the third song each from Pitbull and Ke$ha to be in Just Dance 2014.
- P2 has the biggest number of reuses along with Rasputin.
- This song won in the Favorite New Downloadable Song category on the first Just Dance Awards. 
- Unlike other routines, no moves are counted on camera consoles whenever the two coaches overlap or switch sides.
- On Just Dance 2015, the moves where the girl has her hands on her hips and is kicking is not counted for.
- This song can be downloaded in Just Dance 2015 if the player's console is modded on Wii and Wii U.
- The song is affected by a glitch: sometimes, a very scratched version of the menu icon for Rock N Roll is displayed.
- The background is reused by the Cowboy Just Dance Machine routine.
- P2 swings his hand over the wrong way during a part of the routine.
Behind The Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|