Appearance of the Dancers
P1 wears a black hat, sunglasses, several gold necklaces, a gold armband on her right arm, a top with a design of the USA flag, short denim shorts, and red heeled boots.
The background is western themed with a barn house, a windmill, and old fashioned buildings. They go dark and light up. At the beginning the dancers appear on a "Wanted" poster, meaning they are outlaws.
There are 4 Gold Moves for each coach in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 & 3: Swing your right first upwards at the start of a verse.
Gold Move 2 & 4 (P1): Put both hands to your chin.
Gold Move 2 & 4 (P2): Point to P1.
Timber appears in the following Mashups:
- Holding Out for a Hero (Cray Cray Duet)
- The panda's design stays the same from C'mon but with slight adjustments.
- This is Pitbull's fourth song in the series after On the Floor, Can't Get Enough and Feel This Moment. It's followed by Fun.
- This is Ke$ha's fifth song, after TiK ToK, We R Who We R, Die Young, and C'mon.
- However, this is the first song in which she is a featured artist.
- This the second song to have a panda dancing, after C'mon. Until the Panda was seen performing the routine for I Gotta Feeling, he has only been seen in routines of Ke$ha's songs.
- Ubisoft released a clue about the upcoming DLC, possibly because of leaked photos of the dancer itself.
- This was supposed to be released at exactly 12:00 am on New Years Day but was postponed due to unknown reasons. 
- This means this is the second song to be postponed, first being We Can't Stop.
- In the concept art, P1's hair is blonde, but in the game, her hair is black.
- "Damn" is censored. Very strangely, "twerking," "bras and thongs", "booty", and even "clothes off" were not censored, although they probably should have been.
- "Booty" would later be censored in Bang Bang.
- "Thong" would later be censored in Fun.
- Timber makes the third song each from Pitbull and Ke$ha to be in Just Dance 2014.
- P2 has the biggest number of reuses along with Rasputin.
- This song won in the Favorite New Downloadable Song category on the first Just Dance Awards. 
- On Just Dance 2015, the moves where the girl has her hands on her hips and is kicking is not counted for.
- This song can be downloaded in Just Dance 2015 if the player's console is hacked.
- P2 has an avatar available on Just Dance 2016 and onwards.
- The song is affected by a glitch: sometimes, a very scratched version of the menu icon for Rock N Roll is displayed.
- This is the only song by Ke$ha that has not been released in any following game so far.
- The background is reused by the Cowboy Just Dance Machine routine.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|