Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a futuristic girl with short blue hair. She is first seen wearing a bright pink and white patent suit and wedges. The patent parts are visible on her arms, pelvis, rear, and legs. When the chorus starts, the girl's suit turns light and dark blue, and soon dons metal armor. Shortly afterwards, she dons a shiny metal helmet, a pink shoulder plate on her right shoulder, and pink plates on the ankles of her shoes.
The background starts as a simple white background, eventually evolving to show blue circuitry and pink lines connected to the coach. During the chorus, the background becomes a complex and dynamic futuristic landscape populated by flashing circuitry and rays of light.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Titanium appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- New Heroines
- Titanium is the second collaboration between David Guetta and Sia in the series after She Wolf (Falling To Pieces).
- Titanium was confirmed by Ubisoft during E3, but information about it was removed later.
- It was also later mentioned on the cover of the game which was shown in a number of videos, and its lyrics were mentioned in the ESRB rating for Just Dance 2017.
- The dancer borrows the flame effect from Cool For The Summer, but it is milder.
- Titanium’s lyrics "Machine gun firing at the ones who run" are listed as "Mild Lyrics" of the game. 
- The game uses the radio edit of the song, which is 35 seconds shorter than the original.
- Originally, Titanium was meant to have an alternate trio routine, but it was removed for unknown reasons.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|