"つけまつける (Tsukematsukeru)" by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ) is featured on Just Dance Wii U.
Appearance of the Dancer
At the beginning, the girl plays an air piano and from there becomes colorful. The girl has bright orange curly hair, a big pink bow, a pink puffy shirt with fake eyelashes (having the song being about fake eyelashes), fake eyelashes, a magenta, yellow, and blue tutu, a pair of turquoise pants with a fake eyelashes design on them, and pink boots with blue straps. She has a blue outline.
The dancer appears to be in a meadow. She is standing on a red carpet that leads to a strange plant and her throne. The sky has two eyes floating around, and a pink fog under the carpet. The girl appears to have holograms.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Bring both hands away from your face in a swiping motion.
- This is the second song by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu in the franchise, after PonPonPon. It is succeeded by Ninja Re Bang Bang.
- This song is about wearing fake eyelashes, so the Just Dance crew added the eyelash shirt, eyelash pants, and the two eyes floating in the sky. The dancer is also seen to be wearing fake eyelashes while blinking.
- The outfit resembles Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's outfit from the second half of the music video.
- The background also resembles the music video's background.
- The moves from the chorus come from the official choreography.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|