"UFO" by ピンク レディー (Pink Lady) is featured on Just Dance Wii.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with a glitter tiara that looks like devil horns, curly indigo hair, tight grey glittered leotard, long grey glittered glove with magenta end, and grey glittered boots. By the beginning of the second verse, her complete outfit turns lemon yellow.
The dancer is supposed to be in a TV, similar to Forget You, and a stage with many lights can be seen in the background.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Put your left hand on your hip and raise your right hand.
- This is one of the first dancers to have realistic clothing.
- At the end of the song, the screen turns off in a similar fashion to Blame It On The Boogie.
- Even when the coach's outfit changes color, the pictograms remain grey.
- The dancers looks like a member of the duo Pink Lady, and wears a dress they used to wear when they sang this song. The choreography is also created by them, but Just Dance Wii made slight modifications because, since the two singers of the duo had to hold the microphone, they couldn't do completely well-done moves.
- This is the oldest, uncovered Japanese song in the series, being from 1977. It is one of the few Japanese songs in the series to come from the 20th century.
- Koi no Dial 6700 is older than this song, but the game uses a 2011 cover.
- The dancer seems to be lip-syncing all throughout the song.
- This song ties with 4x4, ABC, 7 8 9 and Fun for the shortest title of any song in the series, with only 3 characters.
- During the song's usage in the Training Mode, the special effects on the coach are removed, and the routine fades away by the end of the first chorus.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|